25

keiths POV

today is my wedding day!! I'm exited and scared, I wonder if lance is worrying or is he happy, allura and pidge are helping me with my dress and allura pulls it down and sorts it all out and does all that stuff, she also french braids my hair and does all that stuff and i look at my self in the mirror and i smile and say "this looks amazing" allura and pidge nods and i smile and i hug them and i say "LETS GOOO!!" they laugh and we walk out to a horse i called red and i smile and get on him and i chuckle and allura rolls her eyes "you should turn up with us not before us" i shrug "ill wait outside for you" they smile and nod and red starts trotting away from the house and i smile and look around "this is such a beautiful town" red neighs and i smile and red starts to trot a bit faster and i smile "come on girl lets get to my wedding" we keep going at a fast pace and soon we are in front of the building and i see allura and pidge going inside and i gulp and shiro walks to me "come on keith, lance is already crying and he hasn't seen you yet" i chuckle and we link arms and i pat reds nose and say "ill be back soon" shiro chuckles and we walk into the room and my ears go down and my tail isnt wagging its down by my side, i look at shiro and he nods and we walk down to lance and shiro puts my hands in lances and says "take care of keith" lance nods and shiro sits next to Hunk and i smile and hold lances hands and he looks at me and i smile and he smiles back and we repeat  everything the vicar says and we say our vowles and we put the rings on each other and we smile and the vicar says "lance mcclain do you take keith kogane to be your husband" lance smiles "i do" i giggle and the vicar say "do you ke-" all of a sudden Laith starts crying and i panic and whisper sorry and i run to allura and pick up laith and he smiles and i walk back to lance and the vicar says "okay keith kogane do you take lance mcclain to be your husband" i smile "i do" the vicar smiles and says "you may kiss the groom" lance pulls me close and kisses me and i kiss back and then lance pulls away and we smile and then lance picks me up bridle style and i still hold laith and he walks to Red and he sits on red with me in front of him and we take a slow walk to the party and when we get there people are already talking and laughing and i walk around and smile and i put laith down "run and play" he nods and goes to play with other kids that we invited, i smile walk around saying hello to some people once in a while and i chuckle and then someone slaps my ass and i gasp and turn around to see a smirking lance and i hit his arm "no" he chuckles and shiro walks over and says "CAKE TIME!!!!" i cheer and grab lances hand and run over to the cake and we hold the knife together and we cut the cake and eat it and i eat another slice and say "its my wedding so my cake equals my dinner" lance and shiro laugh and allura says through the microphone that its the first dance and i gulp and say "i cant dance" lance chuckles and grabs both my hands and makes me dance with him and when the song finishes 'hips dont lie' comes on and i smirk and sit lance on a chair and do a special dance for him, ending with us having sex. i wake up the next day with pains and i stand up and get changed and walk to the kitchen and make coffee and i drink 7 coffees that morning and i still feel like shit! lance walks in and drinks coffee and everyone else walks in and says "aww the first hangover as a married couple" we both groan and flop on the couch and lance passes out again and i shrug and lay on top of him and to my knowledge pass out.