His Name

Sitting on the floor of your guest bedroom exasperated and worn out, you look over to the bed stand clock to see it was now about one o'clock in the morning.

Your half lidded eyes traveled across the peach colored walls. What was once clean room, now look like a blood stained asylum. The once white sheets, were now plastered with seeping red stains. You'd probably have to throw the whole bed set away in the morning.

Eyes moving to the floor beside you, the first aid kit was opened wide as its supplies were scattered across the floor.

You decided you would clean up the rest of the mess in the morning, standing up and making your way over to your bedroom.

Grabbing a clean set of pajamas you dragged your tattered, scabbed feet over to your private bathroom, turning on the shower.

You stripped and let the warm water grace your dirtied skin.

Pondering the last few hours made you sink into the shower floor. You were exhausted and confused about the affairs prior.

Sighing, you close your eyes and let your mind drift back to the events of the last few hours.

"Who did this to you?" You said furrowing your eyebrows down at the creature.

With a heavy breath he makes it a point to look up into your eyes just barely reaching them.

"You."

And he fell into a deep slumber.

"What? Me? But, I don't even know him. Do I?"

You stood there hunched over trying to balance on your stilettos that were starting to kill your feet. You were soaked and now you were covered in blood from the hybrids wound, possibly wounds.

Your heart started pounding, anxiety settling in.

"Shit shit shit." You looked around frantically trying to find something or someone who could help.

"What do I do?" Your eyes traveled back to the main road you came from.

"Home isn't that much further down the road. Maybe I can make it there?"

You pondered for a moment not exactly knowing what to do.

"Fuck it." You whispered, moving around to the front of the hybrid, grabbing his muscular arms, wrapping them around your neck.

"Ok here goes nothing."

To say you were having trouble moving with the non-expectingly heavy hybrid was an understatement.

Your feet were definitely going to scab and dragging the heavy creature certainly didn't assist the situation. At least no one was outside to see your pathetic state.

Finally arriving home, you found shelter under the eve on the outside of the building.

Leaning both you and the hybrid against the outside wall, a small yellow and black sign caught your attention.

"Shit." You cursed again.

You had forgotten about the strict hybrid laws of the building.