Y/N

Finally first day of school. Me and my mum just recently moved to hongdae in South Korea, we had to move from England as mum got a massive new job here, I don't really know anybody in my new school except one of my childhood friends (Jennie). She and her family helped us out with learning about Korea and their language so it's not so scary to be living here.
I get up and have a shower, and do my makeup and hair.

Then I go to my closet and pick out a simple outfit.

I grab my bag and my phone and quickly rush downstairs, "Hey love, excited and ready for school?" My mum asked

"Hey love, excited and ready for school?" My mum asked.
Y/n- "Partly nervous, not going to lie mum."
Y/n mum- "Darling dont be! You'll make lots of friends and have a lot of fun ok?"
Y/n- "Yes ok."
She kisses me on the cheek and I rush off to the bus stop to go to school.
When I arrived at school I saw everyone staring at me, gosh I am so nervous right now. Why are they all looking? Do I look bad? Oh shit I'm freaking out right now. Tbh I've never been used to all the attention at school because I've never really been the person with all the friends and going to parties every now and then you know?
I blush in embarrassment. I can't wait to just get inside and get sorted.
As I attempt to find the reception so I can get my schedule, I bump into someone and JESUS it was like walking into a giant rock! As I fall onto the floor I heard chuckling. Great falling onto my ass when I haven't even properly started my time here yet. As I look up I see this fuxking handsome ass dude staring down at me , he's smirking at me which made me blush? The fuck. As I pick myself up I pick up my bag and glare at the prick who I bumped into which 1. Didn't even apologise. And 2. He didn't even help me up! Such a gentleman.
???-"Watch it, would ya?"
He chuckles whilst looking at me with that dirty smug on his face which I wanna smack off so bad.
Y/n- "Lovely"
I reply with a cold tone in my voice as I glare at him once more and I glance at a sign for the reception so i storm past him and head in that direction.