My other half | 15

I throw my arms around his neck as he does the same around my waist and spins me around as he steps inside with me in his arms. I giggle and he puts me down as he flashes his bunny teeth at me and I smile in return.
He flops down onto the sofa as I walk to the kitchen and get him a milk carton and one for me. I smile to myself as I walk into the living room and sit next to him whilst handing the milk carton to him, his sweet little face lights up as he stares at the drink I've given him.
"Banana~."
He does a little dance in his seat and pokes the straw through his milk carton and I giggle at him and do the same. I switch on the Tv and snuggle up to Jungkook and he wraps his arm around my shoulder and strokes my hair as we watch my favourite Kdrama.

~time skip~
3:05pm

Jennie POV

We open the door into y/n's house and we call for y/n. She doesn't reply. We all walk into the Living room to see y/n on Jungkooks shoulder with his arm around her shoulder with his head placed on hers. Asleep.
Lisa takes a snap and saves it and the boys quietly laugh at each other and we all smile and turn to walk away but I bump into Chanyeol who's standing in the door way, staring at Jungkook and y/n.
"Cute aren't they!"
I loudly whisper with excitement in my voice.
He just pulls a small smile and walks away, I turn to face the girls and boys in confusion and they give me the same look back. I shrug it off and we all walk into the kitchen and we talk and laugh for hours.

~5:46pm~

Y/n POV

I slowly open my eyes and dart my eyes to the side to see an arm around my shoulder. I smile to myself as I caress his cheek as I lift my head from his and slip a pillow on his shoulder and take my hand from his face as I carefully place his head on the pillow. I take the blanket from the arm of the sofa and open it and cover jungkooks lap with it. I kiss his forehead and I adjust myself as I turn to walk out of the living room. Before I take a step my wrist gets pulled back, Jungkook pulls me to his lap and wraps his arms around me and I put my arm on his shoulder and I lightly stroke his hair and admire his face. I stare at his closed eyes and his button nose, then to his.. lips. I move my head to kiss his cheek, before I can, he opens his eyes and smirks as he turns his head to face me and smashes his lips on mine. I widen my eyes at his action but close them as I kiss him back. I smile as we share a passionate kiss. We both pull away and he nuzzles his head in my neck, his warm breath makes me shiver. I feel his smirk creep across his face as he kisses me shoulder and then looks up at me. I avoid his eye contact and he pouts at me.
"Don't do that."
"Waeeee jagiya~."
I bite my tongue and squint my eyes. I push his arms away and stand up. I grab his hand and walk with him out of the living room.
I look to see BTS and Blackpink staring at us, I stare over to Tae and Lisa rummaging through the fridge and cupboards.
"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG AND LALISA MANOBAN GET AWAY FROM THE FOOD."
They freeze as they exchange a glance at each other before slowing turning to me with their arms full with packets of crisps and sweets with a few bottles of water and fizzy drinks. I cross my arms as I watch them both.
Jungkook laughs behind me and they all snigger as I pull a face at all of them. Jungkook wraps both his arms around my shoulders and kisses the top of my head. I try to hide my smile but they all see and gasp at us. I push Jungkook away and they all start imitating me and Jungkook.