How will this end? | Finale

After hours of school, Jungkook took me on a date to a really really nice restaurant.

I feel so much more...- attracted to him. Like..I need him-I want him. I want him to kiss my lips, take me away..take my body.

Once we get inside he pulls me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He kisses me passionately as he carries me upstairs, a smile planted across my face as he softly kisses me. My body filling with excitement.

(If you want a one shot of this scene then I'll make one)

I wake up smothered in Jungkook's arms, I smile as I kiss his cheek leaving him to open his eyes as I climb out of bed.
"I love you."
I spin on my heels, my face lit.
"I love you too."
He smiles at me and I jump on him, giving him a small peck.
"Come on we need to get ready for school."
He groans as I get up, walking into the bathroom.

I take a quick shower then I blow dry my hair and straighten it followed by my makeup. Then I ran into my closet and picked up at outfit and headed downstairs to eat breakfast

 Then I ran into my closet and picked up at outfit and headed downstairs to eat breakfast

"I made eggs on toast

"I made eggs on toast."
Jungkook says confidently as I grab a bottle of water from the fridge.
"You're cute."
He smirks at me and I sit down next to him and dig into the breakfast infront of me.
"You look so good today."
I blush at his remark and get up from my seat, placing the dishes on the side.
"Goodmorning."
I jump as Chanyeol walks into the kitchen, I watch as he makes a bowl of cereal and I glance at Jungkook wide-eyed and he does the same back.
"Uh...Chanyeol."
He hums a reply sarcastically as if he's pissed off, not making any eye contact with me.
"Were you-"
"Yes I was here last night."
He looks at me dead in the eye, his filled with anger but slightly sad too?
He grabs his phone from the side and puts his now empty bowl to the side which he somehow ate and storms to the front door and slams it shut.
"Oh my god that's so embarrassing."
I put my hands infront of my face as I groan.
"Don't stress about it, it's not my fault you enjoyed it."
I hit him in the arm, my mouth unable to produce words and I just end up squabbling at him in embarrassment, my face flushed with red making him laugh.
"I'm joking jagiya I love it when you get embarrassed."
He kisses my cheek.
"Okay lets go!"
I hurriedly walk towards the door, sliding my bag over my shoulder, Jungkook following as we walk to the bus stop.

~time skip~
Dance class

IU hadn't been here all day, I was curious why and so was everyone else but we shrugged it off thinking she was just ill today.
"Good morning everyone."
The dance teacher walks in, plugging her phone into the speaker as she turns to us and smiles as we bow and say hello, synchronised.
"Y/n, Jennie and Rosé."
We smile at each other and I smirk at Jungkook as we stand in our positions as the music starts.

You- middle.
Jennie- left.
Rosé- right.

Once we finish everyone cheers and admires our dance. We walk back to the others and they compliment us, Jungkook just stared at me the whole time.
"God damn you are so hot."
He mumbles to himself as I grab my water bottle.
"What?"
He smirks at me and I roll my eyes, I decided to tease him by rolling my neck back and drinking my water as it rolls down my throat, some falling out my mouth onto my sweaty neck.

~time skip~
After school.

"I'm gonna go get a drink from the vending machine."
I nod and smile as I walk Jungkook walk off around the corner, my eyes gaze the hallway and they widen as I notice Chanyeol walk out of a classroom.
"Hey Chanyeol!"
I start walking towards him and he just walks straight past me, my smile dies down.
"Um Chanyeol? Wait up!"
I pick up my pace and stand infront of him, making him stand still as he looks up at me, hesitantly.
"Why are you avoiding me?"
I ask, sadness in my voice, he doesn't reply.
"Leave me alone y/n."
He tries to walk past me put I push his chest lightly, stopping him from walking.
"No I won't! You've been acting really weird and I'm sorry for last night- I didn't know you were here i just don't understand why you're ignoring me I mean you don't have a good enough excuse to-"
"I like you god damnit!"
I freeze immediately, not knowing what to say.
I look past Chanyeol to see Jungkook storming off down the corridor, my throat dry. What do I do?

You have reached the end of Tease~Bts jungkook ff😫
I really hope you all have been enjoying this series! It's been such a cool journey since this was the first fan fiction I have actually ever written so apologies for the first few chapters😂
I wanna thank everyone who's been reading and adding it to their reading list and voting!

If you do want that oneshot^^ I will make it and sum up the future for this series but I will only make it if you comment below saying that you want the mini season 2💗

Once again thank you!✨