Oppa? | 14

I turn to the figure who's just burst through the door. A flattering women stares at me with an angry expression.
I watch as she storms over and pulls me away from Jungkook.
"He's mine!"
I stare blankly at her, unimpressed.
"Sorry but last time I checked, Jungkook is a single little boy."
She scrunches up her face at me then looks up at Jungkook, pouting.
"Oppa! Don't let her speak to me this way."
She clings onto his arm and making cringe aegyo noises.
"Oppa?"
I look at Jungkook confused.
"This is IU."
He lightly pushes her arm off his and looks at me rolling his eyes whilst she stands there shocked.
"Pffffff."
I cover my mouth as I burst out laughing and the girls join me.
"How the fuck did you know where my room was?"
I pull a face at her.
"I wanted to talk to Kookie~."
Me and Jungkook exchange a 'WTF' look.
He turns to her.
"IU I'm sorry but I'm not your Oppa and I never will be, please stop. This has gone a bit to far!"
She plumps out her bottom lip and runs away crying and I flop on my bed and pull my hoodie over my face. Jungkook comes over and sits next to me, I put my head on his lap and he lifts up my hoodie to see my face. I stare into his hazel eyes and smile as I close mine.
He strokes my hair and sings my favourite Justin Bieber cover that he's sang as I drift to sleep.

When I wake up I'm covered in my blankets propped up on my pillow and I peer round the room with my eyes half open to see nobody here. I frown until my eyes catch a note on the side table next to me.

"Hey y/n! I (Black pink and BTS) have left you this note because we had to go leave for school. We are so so so sorry :(( but the doctors say you can get discharged today! Eek how exciting! Everyone's been missing you at school. Seems like you fitted in well already :)) missing you! We will definitely pop over to yours after school if you get discharged before school finishes. Give me a call when you are safe at home. <3
Love Jennie & Blackpink & BTS. Xx

I smile and put the letter back down, Chanyeol bursts through to door making me jump. I put my hand to my chest and take a deep breath as he looks at me with food jumbled up in his arms.
"Jeez Chanyeol! You almost gave me a heart attack!."
He pouts and scatters to food at the end of my bed.
"Do you wanna get changed? The nurse said we can leave whenever you like."
I nod in return and climb out of my bed.
He sits down and pulls out his phone, I cross my arms to pull up my hoodie.
"YAH IM.. IM HERE YOU KNOW?"
I stop and turn to him pulling a face. I lift up my hoodie a bit to reveal my white T-shirt.
"Idiot."
He scratches his neck and goes back to his phone, I finally take off my hoodie and grab some clothes from the chair bedside me and walk into the bathroom. Once I get changed a put some light makeup on and put my hair into a ponytail.

 Once I get changed a put some light makeup on and put my hair into a ponytail

I wonder out the bathroom and put all of my stuff into a bag and me and Chanyeol head out the hospital and thank the doctors as we leave, I get into his car and we drive to my house, I text the group chat

Blackpink

Today 10:17
Y/n
Guys I'm on my way home now! X

~ding~

Lisa
Oh my god! How you feelin y/n? Xx

Jisoo
^^

Read.

Y/n
I'm okay. Chanyeol's driving me home so he will probably be here when you all come after school. :))

Jennie
Okay y/n💗

Jisoo
I gotta get back to lesson. Love you y/n xox

Rose
Me too lyl xo

Y/n
Love you allllll! See you later x

The car stops and I look up to see my garage door. I turn to Chanyeol and smile before grabbing my bag next to my feet and open the car door and shut it behind me. He does the same and I get out my keys and unlock the door.
I flop on the sofa and loudly sigh as I snuggle into the pillows and smile to myself, Chanyeol comes over with a strawberry milk carton and I stick my tongue out at him as I smile with my eyes and he comes and sits down next to me and turns the tv on as he leans back into the sofa. I sit up and grab the milk carton and stick the straw through it.

~30 minutes later~
12:15pm

Chanyeol stands up and tells me he's going to take a nap so I tell him where the spare bedroom is and he walks off and goes upstairs.
After a few minutes someone knocks on the door, I groan and slide off of the sofa towards the door. I open it and my eyes lighten up immediately, my heart pounding.
"I couldn't wait. I wanted to see you right now."