Semi-Final | 23

He lifts up my chin and stares into my eyes. I smile as I look back into his soft brown eyes, he pulls me into a hug, I wrap my arms around his neck, his around my waist.
"Y/n."
I nod, closing my eyes as I inhale his soothing cologne.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
My eyes shoot open and I lean back, cupping his face with my hands.
"Really!?"
I ask, excitedly.
He flashes me a bunny smile as he nods.
"Yes, of course!"
He picks me up whirling me into the air. We laugh in each other's arms as he puts me down, we share a long, warm kiss before we say our goodbyes and I head out for dinner.
"Y/n what took you so long?"
Jennie asks as I climb into the back, next to Rose and Lisa.
"You will never guess."
I sit smiling into the night sky as we drive to the restaurant.
"Jungkook asked me to be his girlfriend."
I say shyly and they all start screaming at me, I cover my face in embarrassment as Rose hugs me.
"Wahhhhh y/n I'm so happy for you!!"
Lisa shouts, making them all join in.

~time skip~
Home.

I slip my shoes off and hang my bag up onto the coat rack, tiredly walking up the stairs. Before I enter my room an unknown figure pulls me back.
I kick them in the privates and I jump back.
"Oh my god sorry!"
I put my arm around his shoulder as he holds his crotch in pain.
"I'm so so sorry!"
I repeatedly say.
"Y/n it's fine I shouldn't have grabbed you like that."
He straightens up, giving me a reassuring smile.
"Where have you been!?"
I walk him in the arm.
"I just went to a hotel, I'm sorry for pushing Jungkook and trying to start a fight with him."
I sigh.
"It's the past now, and why did you stay in a hotel!? You are always to come here you pabo!"
I start hitting him and shouting at him until his grabs my hands making me stop.
"Y/n go to sleep."
I wrap my arms around him and squeezed tightly before rushing into my room.
"Goodnight Chanyeol."
I mumble to myself as I drift off to sleep, not even noticing the fact I'm not properly in my bed, nor taken my makeup off or gotten changed.

Beep-Beep-Beep

I stretch, yawning. Once I fully open my eyes and turn off my alarm, I notice my crinkled clothes on my body as I lay awkwardly on the top of my bed, I groan fustratedly. I run into my bathroom, washing off all the makeup from last night, thanking the heavens for not ruining my skin. I change out of my clothes and put the wrinkled outfit into the laundry basket.
I do my makeup again before running downstairs to quickly eat breakfast.

I quickly eat a bowl of cereal in the kitchen with Chanyeol and I hug him goodbye as I run out the house to go to the bus stop, once I arrive at school I meet everyone and we all go to our classes

~another time skip~
Dance class (lazy af)

I get changed into my dance clothes and we all chat and laugh, Rose, Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo are all in my dance class once again. I sit with Jungkook on the floor, once of his hands on my hips as I lean into him, my legs on my chest.
"Hello everyone!"
The dance Teacher excitedly says as she walks in, plugging her phone into the speaker.
"Okay, so I've heard the rumourssss..."
She eyes us all and we all look at each other confused.
"Jungkook and y/n.. why don't you come up to the front and do a couple dance."
She smirks at us and the girls cheer us on, excitedly.
I smile at Jungkook and he gives me a wink, signalling the dance we are gonna do and I give him a smirk back.

I think my ears will bleed after all the screaming and the "AYE" that everyone includes throughout our dance.
Once we finish we receive a massive roar of claps and cheers as we walk back to the others.
I sit with my head rested on Jungkook's shoulder.
"You were really good."
I smile.
"Babe, you were so sexy."
He whispers back and I giggle at him, he puts his arm around my waist as we watch the other dances.

I feel so happy right now....

Nothings going to ruin this..right?