Whats his name? Pt2

Tae- "Jungkook."
Y/n- "Ok, thanks."
He gives me a rectangular smile which made my heart skip. I pull out my phone and I give him my number. We talk for awhile and we said our goodbyes as I parted off for the bus.
When I got home there was a note on the counter in the kitchen.
'Hey sweetie I'm so sorry for the short notice but it turns out my business trip is today, I left you some money on your card for things like food and extras if you need. Stay warm! It's going to rain a lot this week. - Love mum xx'
I smile to myself and I text the girls on our group chat.

Blackpink

Y/n-Hey Guys! My mums left to go on her business trip :( so I'm home alone for two weeks .-. Please come over sometime and keep me company! Love youuu x

Jisoo- awhh y/n, ofc we will come over! Xx

Jennie- Sure! Come out for dinner with us tonight?😘

Lisa- ^^What she said! Come out with us. Xox

Rose- Girl you better come we'd love you to come xxxxxxxxx

Read.

Y/n- Ahhh thank you guys! :)) I'll definitely come! X

Jennie- Great! We will come pick you up at 7💕

Read.

I checked my phone.
5:30.
"Might as well get ready now" I jog upstairs and run a bath. I take off my makeup so I can redo it when I'm changed.
It's now 6 so I have an hour to get ready. I do my makeup and I leave my hair down.

 I do my makeup and I leave my hair down

I pick out a nice dress.

I get a text from Jennie saying that they are here so I slip on my heels and head downstairs to join them in the car

After lots of screaming and singing with the car volume up to god knows what volume omd it was so loud, we finally arrived at this huge modern restaurant.
When we sat down and ordered our drinks I look up at Jennie who's just slapped her hand on mine as she makes the biggest shock noise with her mouth wide open looking over towards the entrance, I don't know who she's looking at because me and rose have our backs to the entrance.
Jennie-"Guys look who's here."
She quietly screams as she wacks jisoo beside her who winces in pain and I look at her and we start laughing whilst she holds her arm and I hold my hand and pout at Jennie.
I wipe my non existent tears and jisoo joins me in over-exaggeration and we all turn to see who arrived. My eyes widen and I quickly turn around and roll my eyes. Lisa notices me.
Lisa- "What's wrong y/n?"
They all turn to me now.
Y/n- "Ugh it's just that douche, you know jungkook?"
They all scoff.
Jennie- "Yes he's an absolute prick, he bullies a lot of people."
Rose-" What did he do to you?!"
Y/n- "I bumped into him this morning and he didn't apologise or help me up, he just stood there with those two *i pointed at the two in the group near Jungkook* laughing at me."
They all glare over at the 7 boys who are talking to the waiter.
Jennie-"Thankfully they aren't all like that, have you met him? *she point at Tae*"
I smile.
Y/n-"Yes! He is an angel~ and very good looking."
They raise their eyebrows at each other and smirks plant across their faces.
Y/n-"Yah!"
I wack them all and I smile and we laugh as they all pout at me.
I see those 7 guys walking past us as they sit at a table near us. We laugh and chat all evening as we eat and finish our food. I quickly check my phone. 9:45. Rose nudges me and I look up at her.
She whispers to me "They keep looking over at us especially jungkook, he keeps staring at you."
I give her a 'Wtf' look.
Then all of a sudden I make eye contact with jungkook. He doesn't look away, instead he says something to his friends. Not even breaking the eye contact. And walks over to me.
Wtf.
Wtf.
Wtf.
Jungkook-"Come with me outside for a bit."
Jennie signals me to go with him and i give her an unsure look, Rose pushes me up forcing me to go with him.
I step out in the mild air with jungkook, suspense and tension filling up my body which makes me feel like I'm about to explode.
He opens his mouth and says something and looks away. I'm so tense I didn't even focus on what he said. I study his face, it's gone a light shade of pink. What did he say?