Disclaimer

Hello, creatures of unidentified species! I'm here with my new story Loyalty, which is a rewrite of Momo's Quirkless Butler. But this story will be very different from its origin while I have some minor changes and a small change in writing style.

Changes

1. Izuku will stay male unless he is ordered or for a job. Basically, I have trouble with writing about a male protagonist, but unless Izuku needs to for a certain reason he will stay male.

2. I'll be writing filler between main events. But it is for character relationships and plot development because of my first two stories which were very fast paced.

3. Izuku won't be very overpowered like my other stories as I want the main character to struggle and grow as they face new enemies and problems.

4. I will use a variety of songs for background music or battle music, but most of the time I will give a song title and list it at the beginning of a story or right before it is needed.

I will have a unique system of magic by ranks which will be explained right here. Of course, this is subject to change and does not include the different arts like fire or water.

Rank C - Basic Spells like moving an object or flying, but is usually utility magic and doesn't cause much damage while using very little mana.

Rank B - Adept Spells like mind control or fireball, contains a lot of attacking and controlling spells but will use a notable amount of mana.

Rank A - Master Spells like Life transfer or Enchant. These spells use mana that would use half of a normal sorcerer's mana pool, but seem like rank B spells to masters of the arts of magic.

Rank S - Forbidden Spells like Extinction Ray or Time Freeze which can only be used freely and safely by the magic council and elders. These spells are only known by elders and Izuku needs the permission of the council to use these spells at any point in time.

Go To The Story!