Chapter 3: Makings Of A Hero

"Indeed, this life is a test. It is a test of many things - of our convictions and priorities, our faith and our faithfulness, our patience and our resilience, and in the end, our ultimate desires." - Sheri L. Drew

A/N: Izuku will obviously face villains, but should I have some filler where he fights other villains?

Key

'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Spells, chants, or super moves
" For" - Spirits speaking or telepathy
*Reading* - Sound effects or actions

Onto The Story
Izuku's POV

It's been 9 months since I've been working for Momo Yaoyorozu. So far, we've connected pretty well for a Mistress and Butler, but I've also made a contract seal for us with the seal on the back of our right hands. As for my skills as a sorcerer, I haven't trained into too many new spells but I've mastered a few more D Rank Spells like Shokku and Ōbuoburaito, but I did train my other spells thoroughly for the entrance exam today.

"Izuku!" Momo-sama said as she was being chased by Yuki who was a foot tall (30 cm) and 2-3 feet long (60 to 90 cm) which was about the same as her sisters.

"Yuki, come here," I ordered softly as Yuki flew into my arms only for me to caress her back. As Momo-sama sat down in her private study, I said: "Momo-sama, I'll be leaving shortly for UA's entrance exam. Shall I bring Yuki, Arashi, and Kesshō with me?"

"Please!" She responded while catching her breath. "Just be careful, I'll be here when you're done. But if you don't pass, you're fired."

"Alright," I said before grabbing my keys and walking from the study to the Yaoyorozu family's garage. Then I started up my black Zero S Electric Motorcycle, but don't worry I have my license with Michio-sama's permission.

 Then I started up my black Zero S Electric Motorcycle, but don't worry I have my license with Michio-sama's permission

Time Skip ~ After Written Exam

When I finished the written portion, I simply walked to UA's auditorium to be informed about the Hero exam. As I was walking, I noticed a girl not very far in front of me, trip over her own foot.

"Hiku," I simply said with a Rank D spell. The brunette girl was pulled towards me as I caught her in my arms. "Are you alright, Miss?"

"Y-Yeah, Thanks!" She said nervously as she pulled herself away from my arms. "My name is Ochaco Uraraka, good luck with the exam."

"Likewise to you, Uraraka-san," I said with a small bow. "My name is Izuku Midoriya."

With that, she ran into the Auditorium with her cheeks less pinkish than before when I grabbed her. Anyway, I went into the auditorium but zoned out during Present Mic's speech as I read the pamphlet already.

 Then a loud, blue-haired guy started to talk very loudly which made me zone in. "Sir, there is a fourth robot mentioned in the pamphlet, if this is a mistake on UA's part it would be a very big mistake on their part." He said with weird hand motions before pointing at me. "And you! You are just treating this as a game and not taking this exam seriously like everyone else-"