Chapter 14

The Intern
Dragon Kin

"My advice for young people is, study what you love and intern in what you want to do. And I think it's okay to pivot as many times as you need to."
~ Eva Chen ~

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Thoughts
"Thanks" - Telepathic or Electronic
*For* - Sound Effects or Actions
"Reading!" - Super Moves or Spells

~ I want a pet dragon. ~

After the Sports Festival, Izuku was brought to the Yaoyorozu manor and put under Catrina's care until he would wake up. Though everyone around Japan saw the event and how a single student turned into a dragon to defeat three monsters that looked similar to the ones at USJ. So a bunch of media hysteria later, Izuku woke up a day later as well.

Now, he returned to a normal Sunday morning as he was making breakfast with Daenerys just sitting in the living room and watching tv. 'I missed this life. Simple and Delightful,' Izuku thought as he felt something soft on his back. "Let me guess. Momo, right?"

"Yep," she said as she kissed Izuku on the cheek before she sat down at the dining table. "What's for breakfast?" She asked as Izuku set down a plate of 2 pancakes in front of her. But she immediately started to dig in as he set down more plates and more people came to eat the food.

Once everyone finished eating, Catrina was left to do the dishes while Momo went to her study and Izuku started to groom the dragons. Though he'd much rather join Momo, the three dragons needed some extra care now with their larger size. But with their growth came Izuku's growth as he continued to share mana reserves with them and his dragon forms were much stronger, despite Izuku's inexperience in using them.

So, he finished feeding and grooming Haku, Arashi, and Kesshō before leaving to help Momo in her study. But instead, he found her looking through one of his books and trying to decrypt it. Without being noticed, Izuku entered the room and stood right behind her, leaning over her shoulder and reviewing the texts.

"Dragon form," Izuku read as Momo noticed him but continued to try to read the book. "A form acquired by fusing a dragon's mana into our body. Though difficult to control, the form is extremely powerful when mastered." He finished as Momo closed the book and turned to face her butler.

"Izuku, can I see your dragon form again?" She asked as she grabbed the book and a few others that Izuku owned.

He simply nodded as the two went back to the courtyard, where the three other dragons were resting but woke up as they sensed a familiar mana signature. From there, Momo sat on the patio while Izuku sat down and meditated as his right bracelet started to glow an assortment of colors. Though his little stunt caught the attention of Daenerys as she sat outside and watched the transformation of her little pupil/sex slave.

Slowly, Izuku started to attract the surrounding mana in the area as his skin turned into golden scales. Then his entire body started to glow a golden light as his hands and feet turned into claws, his neck grew, and his face extended into a snout. But he then started to grow in size as his body became just as big as the Yaoyorozu manor. Yet Izuku went from a male human to a dragon, but this one was quite different.

First, the body was mostly covered in white scales, but between the cracks were a golden yellow light. Now there wasn't any armor and fewer spikes than the elemental dragon forms, but the dragon's face wasn't covered in white scales by a golden bronze colored scale that made it seem out of place, yet it was intimidating. Other than that, the dragon's wings were more feathery and it exerted a heavenly aura, which seemed soothing to the 5 other beings in the courtyard.