Chapter 4: Meeting The Class

"I love meeting new people; I think everyone has a story to tell. We should all listen sometimes." - Kim Smith

Key
'Hey' - Thoughts
"Everyone!" - Normal Speech
"Thanks" - Spells, chants, or super moves
"For" - Spirits speaking or telepathy
*Reading* - Sound effects or actions  

Onto The Story!

After another 2 weeks, Momo-sama and I are finally going to attend UA but it seems that I've gone ahead on my motorcycle to attend that meeting. So, now I'm walking through the halls of the glorious school that everyone dreamed of attending, but I did bump into someone while looking back at the map I was given.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going," I said while getting up, only to realized I bumped into the R-18+ pro-hero, Midnight.

"It's alright," She replied as she got up. "Wait... You're Izuku Midoriya, right?"

"Yeah, what of it?"

"Come on! The meeting is about to start!" She shouted before grabbing my wrist and dragging me through the endless halls before ending up in a room filled with a dozen heroes that were the UA's staff. Sitting at the table was Midnight, All Might, Recovery Girl, Eraserhead, Present Mic, Cementoss, No. 13, Snipe, Power Loader, Ectoplasm, and Vlad King with an odd bear, mouse hybrid as well.

"Welcome, Izuku Midoriya!" The hybrid creature shouted as I walked in front of the u-shaped table, which is odd but whatever. "My name is Nedzu and I'm the principal of UA, but onto more important matters. How did you do this?"

Once he asked the question, a television above the doors turned on which played a recording of the entrance exam, more specifically following me and my dragon companions.

"Magic."

"Magic? Those only exist in stories and legends," Stated Eraserhead as he leaned back in his chair. "We need a real answer."

"It truly is magic, after all, I don't think anyone's quirk has been that diverse as to release electricity, control dragons, and create chains out of nowhere," I said calmly as I made a bluish-white spell circle appear in my hands. "If you don't believe me watch and try to deactivate some quirk, Eraserhead."

Soon, the spell circle created a block of ice above the circle. From there, I used my left hand to create a light laser to slowly carve the ice into a perfect model of my three dragons playing, but you wouldn't be able to tell who's who without looking closely to all the fine details.

"He's right, I couldn't deactivate it," Eraserhead said lazily as he applied some eye drops. "This kid is really magic."

"Alright then Young Midoriya, you may go to your class as we discuss some possibilities for the near future." All Might said before I left with a new ice sculpture in the meeting room of UA's staff.

After another long maze through UA's buildings, I finally found class 1-A with a huge door leading into it. But as I entered, I heard yelling from Katsuki Bakugo and the blue-haired guy from the exam arguing of simple manners, which I passed by as I sat in front of Momo-sama and turned around in the seat to talk to her.

"How'd the meeting go?"

"They just wanted to know how my magic worked and how I did what I did at the entrance exam," I said before noticing something moving in Momo-sama's bag. "Yuki, Arashi, Kesshō you can come out now."

All of the sudden, the trio jumped out of Momo-sama's bag as I caught them in my arms, where they snuggled before falling asleep. "They seem to only like you, but they're still cute," Momo-sama said as she scratched Yuki's chin.