Awkward Conversation

You know the drill:

Y/N - Your Name

F/N - Friends Name

Alright, first fanfic... Let's do this thing!!

Your POV

It was a nice Summer day, and you were resting in your bed, watching TV. 'This is the best summer relaxation ever...' I thought to myself. I was watching my favorite TV show, F/TV. When all of a sudden, something vibrates under me. 

"Aah!" I'd shrieked. I jumped up from the sudden movement. I began to dig under all of my blankets under me, until I finally found my phone.

"Huh, I finally found my phone after all these days." I sighed a breath of relief. I scrolled through all of my notifications on (insert social media here). Then I checked my messages. I saw so many messages from my friends, being all emotional and worried. I just rolled my eyes.

But one message caught my naked eye, and it read from F/N:

"Y'n!! I need your help! Me and my family are going on vacation this week and I need your help to find all of my math notebooks I left at school when we left this summer! Please reply ASAP!!!", and that was 3 days ago.

Me and my friend went to different schools that year since f/n moved some way from where I was. I reasoned it with my parents about what I should do about the situation. 

They replied with a simple, "We'll take you there tomorrow since summer school goes on there, they'll understand the situation... Now get on to bed so you can wake up early." My parents  hurried me over to bed. 

'Great, more school to ruin my summer!' I thought to myself and groaned. 'I'd better get to bed I guess...' And as if it was a wish, I felt exhausted immediately. And with that, I had nothing else to do but fall asleep. 

Mhm, I can tell you have already left and stopped reading this fanfic... 😂😂😂