+ shout outs

Hi, beautiful wattpaders. .w. Welcome to the next part of the Baldi x y/n series. But before you get settled in and watching the next part, there is two people I would like to shout out from the last chapter. 

First, I'd like to say thanks to Hana_Sawyer for wasting his/her life reading this fanfiction to find how many your mom's are in here. (Hey, boys can play as girls to y'know 'w') 

Second of all, thanks to bro0m senpai for scanning through this fanfiction and LITERALY frying His/her brain!!!

This has been IRegretEverythingpls's Honorable mentions. :'3 I'm so proud of my bootiful audience. 

-- 3rd person POV -- 

"Ugh, mom do you really have to go back to school?" You snarled. Your mom shrugged. "Well you need to pick up Those notebooks. Once your done with that I will pull you out of school." You sighed a relief. 'Thank goodness.' 

"We're here, hon." Your mom cheered. "Hm? Oh yeah. Okay, bye." You just hopped out of the car and slammed it shut. "Cya." Your mom waves at you as she leaves you behind at the school.

The school looked lonely. As if it was wasn't really a school. But you just shrugged off your thoughts at the moment. 'I need to stay focused.' You sighed to yourself. You brang in all your energy to yourself for the day. You'd sigh "for my beautiful people on wattpad." (Xd u see that forth wall break???) And then walked in. 

"Oh- A-AAH!" You jumped at the sight of baldi smiling in front of you. "Oh, its just you again."  You sighed off a breath of relief (again). "H-hi..." You said as if it were your first day. Baldi just scratched his bald head awkwardly. 

As if he wasn't aware of y/n, he just got ut his phone and looked up kawaii desu anime body pillows. (Just watched kawaii neko sugar girls ok and its a shitpost and I can't stop gagging)

"U-m.. Baldi?" You started to get annoyed that Baldi wasn't noticing you. You tugged his shoulder, but he still didn't budge. But you could see the blush on his face as he was attached to his phone. 

"B-baldi!! Baka!!" You got in behind him. You got up on your tippy toes, hoping that it was what she was promising: food or furniture or at least a cute cat video... But instead...

'Dear god what has this man been watching I am scarred for life dear god we need god we need the light to blind this darkness DAER FNDCJCRHBCRUBCHBCRB' you thought

'Dear god what has this man been watching I am scarred for life dear god we need god we need the light to blind this darkness DAER FNDCJCRHBCRUBCHBCRB' you thought. You just blushed a deep red shade. "BALDII!!" You screeched, tugging him. 

"I-its not what you think!" 

To be continued ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ sry it was short lol I just needed to get something out 💖💖💖💖 I love u all stay blessed wattpaders 😍😍😚😚