Ummm...

"B-baldi, you like both pillows!??" You screeched. "I can't believe I actually have a weebo teacher!" You cried. You glanced at baldi, all of your hopes and dreams crushed by his weeboiness. (if I can Even call that a word... '~' )

You just sweat, totally out of words to say, and even if you had made up a sentence in your mind, it would probably come out as a stutter. All of a sudden, out of the blue, baldis face got serious. "Y/n.... Now that you have found my most hidden secret of all.. I must demolish you." His wide smile all of a sudden turned into a crooked frown. 

"No f a n b o i n g in the halls..." The principal (somehow) sent Baldi to detention. "HA! Now you know how it feels!" You scoffed. The principal crookedly turned his head back... making a bone cracking sound because his body didn't turn at all and he probably just broke his neck right there saying he was defying what his actual body could do. 

"no b u l l y in g in the halls." All of a sudden you were teleported to Detention... along with baldi sipping his coffee, leaning  against the wall. He just started at the Wall, looking at the sock puppet. Hmmmm, interesting... Y/n smiled and looked at Baldi. 

Her giggled then turned into a maniac laugh. You turned to Baldi and smiled. "Oh, baldi, you know how I love being sent to detention... We should actually go here more often." Baldi just shrugged and drank his Coffee, "at least I don't have to teach annoying brats like you." 

You just kind of stared at the wall and shed a tear without even noticing the cold trickle down your cheek.

You started raised your hand, as if you wanted to question something. "Wha-" Then you slapped baldis face. "I deserved that." He muttered after you out your soft hand down. " You grumbled. Wait, that wasnt you... That was your stomach. 

Baldi was really triggered inside about your girl instincts. "be gone t h o t t.." He whispered under his breathe, then took out his ruler. He had been waiting for this his whole life.

His.  s u p e r         s m  a c c 

He raised his ruler and then he super smacked your out or Existance. 

The principal came in and immediately Said, "no disrespecting Women in my office." The he super smacked baldi out of existence.

Then he walked toward the puppet poster.

Sorry for leaving off on cliff hanger, vote this chapter for more ^^