Are you fluppin kidding me!?

Your Pov UwU

"OOOOF! What happened!?" You cried. You looked around and then you saw Baldi in the distance. And what did you see? Him searching up more animeh bodeh pillews. 

"B-baldi!! Baka you! Have you not noticed our situation!?" You were cursing inside your head at that point. "I just want to take his phone from his hand and SMASH it!" You yelled and cried. 

Baldi looked at me and blinked a little. "Well youre the reason I got smacked by the principal with a ruler! You are baka!" Then he looked away back to his phone. 

Third person pov

The two of you wandered off into the never ending abis. Together, of course. And baldi found this cute the whole way through. 'Y/n, you have to be kidding yourself! Walking with your teacher. It seems unnatural. And he is so weeeeeird! Why him!?' Y/n thought in her mind. 

Meanwhile...

"Ugh, finally. He was taken care of. Now, where was I?" He looked at the puppet poster. "I need you to bring back  Y/n..." The principal prayed. "Even no matter how many times she broke the 4th wall and made me give her detention, which of course there is nothing wrong with that, and because this is supposed to be a Baldi x Y/n not a Principal x Y/n..." Then he smiled and laughed, "Well i can change that...." 

The principal went to the very backroom in the school, and there it revealed...