Authors Notes

Hey guys, I know not a lot of people read this fan fiction, though I am curious to experiment with what my viewers and want. Even though I feel as if you are enjoying this, heads up I probably will make this some kind of comedy. (Cuz ur boi know baldi does not look attractive that much and looks kinda Goofy) Anyways, I will continue to make this a story to actually ENJOY READING... (Cuz I hate reading every step of the way) and I feel like fan fiction influences people to read. Even though it might be a Lil weird to say, tbh ur reading and reading is reading. (^ω^)

So I will make this a moderate crudpost (trying to keep the cursing low because you know that ain't right). Just in case you have worries of this (cuz most fanfiction writers out this in there story unintentionally and innocent people lose their sense of sight), If I ever put smut in this story I will keep it low, fast paced, and will give several intentional warnings, and make sure even without the smut the story fits together. The smut only depends on the comments k, so woo, a really bad Crudpost!! 

So I don't plan to make like.. 400 or more words on just writing this, I just hope I have enough motivation for the next chapter. Alright, wish me luck~! 

- IRegretEverythingpls (literally)