Chapter 33

Rae's POV

The servant girl turned around and handed us our tea with a sweet smile.

" Both with sugar and cream. " , she smiled. " Can I get you anything else? "

Damon and I swirled the spoon into the tea.

" No thanks. But I would acually am curious to know who you are because you don't look familiar to me. " , Damon said with curiosity.

" Oh. I'm new here. " , she giggled

" Oh. Are you from Great Britian? Your accent has a thick British accent to it. " , Damon said

" Well, I guess you can say my accent is thick. " , the girl shrugged innocently.

While Damon was chatting with the servant girl, I kept swirling the spoon into my tea before I noticed bits of green bubbles appearing here and there. I sniffed it and I knew something wasn't right.

" Why does my tea have green bubbles bubbling? " , I asked her

" It's green tea. " , she said quickly.

" That's unusual for green tea. " , Damon stated before seeing his tea bubble green here and there.

" It's suppose to help you relax. " , she said sweetly.

" Oh. Well I'm fine then. " , Damon said placing his tea on the cart.

" Me too. " , I said copying Damon's action.

The servant girl gave us a look. Her eyes transitioning from green to dark green. Damon looked back at me and held my hand.

" Let's get going, Rae. I believe that we have some royal stuff to get done. " , he said loud enough for the servant girl to hear.

" I agree. " , I played along as Damon led me towards the door.

I opened the door only to see Peter standing in front of it.

" Well hello there, love. " , he smirked at me.

" Oh brother, how lovely of you to join us. I need some help because it seems that the two royals don't want their cup of tea. " , his sister smirked.

I turned around to see Petra transformed back to herself in her green outfit and brown boots. Her cuffs on her wrists and her belt attached to her waist.

" Everyone knows that you must have some tea, especially green tea. " , Peter grinned evilly.

Damon's eyes widened as he held my hand tightly and held me close to him.

" Hello your highness, I hope you don't mind if my sister and I visited. You see we both cane to retrieve, Rae. You, on the other hand, are wanted by someone else. " , Peter stated.

" Rae isn't going anywhere with you, Pan. She is staying right here. " , Damon said.

" Well she may have to go with me then. " , Petra snickered.

" Neither of you psychopaths are taking Rae. " , Damon said sternly.

" Watch us. " , Peter said darkly.

Both silbings approached us from front and back. Damon and I stood in the middle holding on to one another. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the untouched teacups. The green bubbles still bubbling. I reached for the teacups and threw the tea at Petra and then the other at Peter.

Peter and Petra screamed in terror as the tea was thrown to them. The green bubbles were attached to them as their whole body glowed green before turning slightly purple. My eyes widened. Squid ink.

" Damon! Let's go! " , I urged him

" What did you do to them? Why are they glowing slightly purple? " , he panicked

" It's squid ink. They can't move or use their magic for a limited time so let's go! " , I explained quickly.

Damon and I rushed out of the door and ran into the hallway.

" Damon, where are we going? " , I hollered

" Away from them. " , he answered.

We kept running side by side before we stopped. There stood Evie wearing a navy blue jacket, a skirt, leggings, and boots. A mini crown placed on her head making her blue curls pop out.

" Come out, come out to play you royal pains! " , Petra's voice boomed

" You can't hide forever, love. " , Peter hollered darkly.

Damon and I exchanged glances and we knew that we were trapped.