Chapter 34

Rae's POV

" Evie..." , Damon said awkwardly.

" Well if it isn't the cowardly prince and the stubborn princess. " , Evie said rolling her eyes.

" Evie. You are friends with the Pan silbings. Tell them to leave us alone. " , Damon pleaded.

" And why should I? You and I aren't on good terms anymore. I don't even like her. " , Evie huffed referring to me.

" You don't know me. " , I defended myself.

" I don't have to know you to know that I don't like you. I mean look at you, even Snow White's daughter is jealous of your looks. " , Evie said rudely.

" Me? Are you jealous of me? I know you aren't talking about me because I'm very imperfect. " , I nodded.

" Evie. Now is not the time to compare yourself to her. Please just help us. " , Damon begged.

" And if I help you then what do I get in return? " , Evie asked smirking at him.

" Anything you want. " , Damon sighed.

" Okay...I want you. " , Evie said. Her chocolate brown eyes examining Damon. " So come here. Stand next to me. "

Damon hesitated for a bit before he eventually gave up and slowly walked over to Evie before standing next to her. Evie smiled wickedly at me before she waved at whoever was behind me.

" Hello Pan. Hello Petra. I got what I want, so please do take this pest away. " , Evie said.

My eyes widened before Peter put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

" I knew we could count on you, Evie. " , Petra smirked at her.

" What can I say? I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream. " , Evie smirked.

" I don't believe that. " , Damon whispered softly.

Evie gave him a look and turned away from him before looking at me.

" You should kill her, Pan. After all, this pest gets in the way of everything. " , Evie sneared.

" I don't even know you! " , I shouted.

" Well darling, you are speaking to a princess from another dimension. I live in a world where every fairytale character exists. " , she stated. " You probably know my name. "

" Evie is your name. I know. " , I nodded.

" That's Princess Evie to you, sweetheart. The only royal princess that matters in this cruel world. " , she said before she slowly started to approach me.

" Well I'm a princess too so I don't have to call you by your title. But I can call you other names. " , I snickered

" Watch your mouth. " , she slightly growled. " I can easily kill you. "

" What are you going to do? Poison me with an apple? " , I chuckled.

" That's an option. " , Evie nodded. " But I can also use my dark magic. " , she grinned evilly.

" You do realize that you can't be the fairest of them all, right? I mean you don't have to keep fighting a battle with other girls because you are beautiful the way you are. I mean you are a princess, what more could you want? " , I asked

" What I want? What I want? I will tell you what I want. " , Evie smirked before she lifted my chin. " All I want is to be loved. And I had it all, sweetheart. I had Damon loving me, I had a crown ready to be placed on my head, I had a kingdom to rule, I had people chanting for me to be queen and Damon my king. I had it all. But my happy ending collapsed because you ruined it for me. "

" I didn't ruin it for you. " , I shook my head.

" You tried to convince Petra to erase Damon's memory of my existence so he could fall in love with you and you could be queen. " , Evie revealed.

" It's not true. " , I mumbled.

" Petra informed me. . " , Evie uncovered. " You are one selfish brat who deserves no mercy. "

I stayed quiet keeping my mouth shut. I didn't want to say I was being selfish but there was no other way to explain why I decided to go to Neverland myself. I just wanted what was best for me.

" Rae, is this true? " , Damon asked softly.

I slowly nodded as I sniffled a bit. Tears rolled down my eyes and I felt my body weakned.

" Yes. " , I whispered, my voice slightly cracking.

Damon frowned looking at me.

" Why? " , he whispered.

" I just wanted to feel like I belong somewhere and I guess I started to like you. I didn't want to disappoint anyone. " , I confessed.

Damon sighed before he started to walk towards me but Evie placed her hand on his chest. I felt a dagger near my throat.

" Walk any further and she dies. " , Evie threatened Damon.

" And the rest of my family dies too? " , Damon asked giving her look.

" No. Your family is out of town along with your sister and some servant girl. The guards are in a sleeping spell. " , Evie informed him.

" So that's why it's so quiet. You are so bad. " , Damon said. " And smart. "

" Shut up. " , Evie mumbled.

" So what do you plan to do with her? " , Evie asked Peter with curiosity. " I say that the so called princess of Ireland should be killed. "

" She is too special to be killed, Evie. " , Peter said darkly.

" How is she special? " , Evie asked with crossed arms.

" None of your business, love. " , Petra said.

Evie rolled her eyes. " Whatever. Just keep her away from Damon. "

The silbings rolled their eyes before Petra used her magic to transport us to Neverland. My new prison home.