☂ Coffee ☂

"YOU SAID I LOOKED LIKE THAT GIRL IN THE CORNER OF THE COFFE SHOP THAT EVERYONE COULDN'T TAKE THEIR EYES OFF OF."

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

"I'm sorry for last night." Jesse said, opening the door for me to the coffee shop. I sighed and started to rethink why I even came here. I didn't even really take in which coffee shop it was or where we were because I was too focused on trying not to have an outburst and ay everything I wanted to. Luckily, I have great self control. But when I stepped foot and finally took a look around, I felt like I was going to explode. I felt Jesse's hands wrap around me and guide me over to the nearest table we could get to, and he sat me down. He knew what he was making me feel. And I could tell this what he intended by the way he grasped onto my hands. I looked up at him and another memory hit me like a hurricane.

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

"Can I have a mocha frappe please?" I asked the cashier, taking out money from my dusted off wallet. The cashier nodded and we exchanged money for the waiting number and I made my way outside to the table reserved by Bella.

"Remind me why we came to a coffee shop at almost midnight?" She weeped, scrunching up her body so she wouldn't get cold as much. "And it really doesn't help that most of the seats to this place are outdoors." She continued, taking a sip from her coffee cup, covering up half her face. We started laughing as we tried our best to keep each other as warm as possible, which caused us to get a lot of weird looks from the people of LA, but eh who cares.

"Number 35!" I heard them call my number out, after a couple minutes. I pushed out my chair and rushed my way back in, avoiding any more breeze than I already wanted. But, when I got in, I saw one of the workers waiting for me with my coffee and my money in his hand.

"What's this about?" I asked him, taking the coffee as he gave it to me, of course, reluctant to take the money just yet. I mean who wants to seem like a thirsty money grabber?

"Oh, some good lookin' dude wanted to buy the drink for you. He was acting like it was a bar." One of the barista's in the back said, laughing as he almost spilled some coffee on his apron. I slowly took the money as he handed it to me, still sketched out because there wasn't really that many good looking guys around here right now, but maybe it's because it was too dark for me to see.

"Who was it?" I asked them, looking around the inside and outside the windows to scan it out. They all didn't answer me and started to laugh as hard as I've ever seen anyone laugh. I gave them a weird look and waited a little longer to see if they'd start to tell me but they didn't. I made my way out when the only girl worker stopped me and opened the door for me.

"It's one of the guys that's performing tonight." She smiled at me. I smiled back, but was still really confused. Cons of being a dumbass, huh. I rushed over to my table and sat down, immediately noticing the obvious stage equipment being set up to the side. Bella smirked at my realization as she took her cigarette out her mouth.

"The fucking Neighborhood." She leaned over the table and crouched at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at her, the Neighborhood? She rolled her eyes at my delay and blew the smoke near my face. "They're performing tonight!" She threw her hand up in the air and pointed over to the 5 boys in all black, messing around with the equipment. What the hell? It's nearly midnight and they're holding a mini gig at a coffee shop? No wonder it seemed more packed then the usual right now. I liked the Neighborhood, they were extremely talented and extremely good looking. But Bella loved them, she would always smoke out to them and bring me along and talk about how she wished Zach would make out with her. Oh, which reminds me. Who bought my fucking drink?