Love is Love

CHAPTER 22

>>MARCO'S POV<<

"Hey Marco!" Eren called out to me in the hallway.

"Oh hey, Eren." I said to stop and talk to my friend.

Jean and I had left my mom's house last night about an hour after dinner and returned to our collage dorm rooms. It was Monday now and Jean was displeased with returning to the school. Right now it was lunchtime.

"Hey Freckles! Jaeger giving you a hard time?" Jean shouted as he approached me and Eren.

"Jean! Of coarse not!" I chuckled.

"Well if it isn't Horse Face." Eren crossed his arms.

"Honestly Marco, I don't see why you're friends with him." Jean gestured to Eren. Was he... Jealous?

"Well... We get along." I shrugged. "I'm sorry Eren." I whispered in Eren's ear.

"Yeah. Well I could ask why Marco's friends with you too Horse Face."

"Ladies, ladies.... Stop fighting please." Sasha and Connie said as they came over by us.

"Hey guys." Jean, Eren, and I said in sync.

"Hey Marco, didn't you say there was something you wanted to tell us?" I heard Armin's voice. We all turned to see Armin walking towards us with a book held tight to his chest, and Mikasa with no expression walking beside him.

I smiled at the blond and scratched my cheek. "Oh yeah..." I gave a nervous laugh. "Well you see... Um..." Give me a minute would ya?" I grabbed Jean's hand and whispered in his ear.

"Jean, we need to tell them about us. They need to know."

Jean pulled his head away and gave me a strange look. "Marco..." He said under his breath. "What if they-"

"They are our friends. They won't judge. They need to know." I whispered in his ear again.

Jean pulled away and smirked at me. "Ok..." Jean then glanced at everyone an chuckled. "I got this Marco."

>>JEAN'S POV<<

"Ok so listen up. There is something Marco and I have to tell you. We probably should have told you sooner, but... What ever."

"Just spit it out Horse Face, I would like to eat lunch today!" Jaeger snapped as he crossed his arms and glared at me.

"Eren." Mikasa said as she stared emotionless at Eren. Was she mad? Seriously! I can never tell with that chick!

"Ok so... Um... Marco and I are..." I didn't know how to word it so it wouldn't sound stupid. "Marco and I are in a relationship." I grabbed Marco's hand and smiled at the freckled boy.

"Jean..." He blushed.

"Wait so you two are gay?" Eren looked as if he got slapped.

Sasha squeezed and hugged me and Marco shouting, "YES!!!"

"Yeah Jaeger, got a problem with that?" I sneered as I glared at him over Sasha's shoulder.

"No, but I was right that night..." Eren smirked at me. "You are gay for Marco..."

I growled as Sasha let me go and started jumping up and down with Connie who sort of seemed confused as to what was happening.

"I am, but if you were Marco's friend you wouldn't care." I crossed my arms.

"I'm not hating on it. I'm just saying I was right that one night." Eren snickered.

I let out a sigh as Marco wrapped his arms around my neck as he stood behind me, and smiled. "Whatever." I shot Eren a smirk and smile at my boyfriend.

Marco kissed my cheek and let go of me. He then grabbed my Han and smiled at everyone. "That's what we wanted to tell all you! Now let's go get some coffee Jean! Before lunch is over!" Marco then started walking off an I decided to follow. Marco turned around to wave at them all an then kissed me on the cheek.

"Told you they wouldn't care." Marco giggled as he looked at me with love filled eyes.

I looked back at our friends who waved back at me and then started going there separate ways. I smiled back down at Marco and kissed his lips gently. "Of coarse they wouldn't. No matter what gender of the two lovers, Love is love..." I whispered a O caressed Marco's cheeks. "Now let's get some coffee. I'm thirsty!"

Marco let out a laugh. "Alright Jean!" And with that, Marco and I left for that café where we first met. Where I met the true love of my life.

>>JEAN AND MARCO'S POV<<

Thinking in their head a they left, they both told themselves...

"No matter what gender we are, our love IS love."

THE END