Chapter 1- "You heard me"

Chapter 1 - "You heard me"

-If you're happy and you know it clap your hands. Dina sings through the crowded and already noisy hallway making me laugh as she claps my hands for me with a goofy smile placed upon her lips.

-Okay, you got into bed with Hakan on Saturday, can we drop the subject now? I ask looking at her with raised brows and a tiny smirk. She looks at me with her lips slightly parted as if to say 'what did you just say?'. -I'm just saying, he's just a major fuckboy not any God. I say to try and prove my point.

-Oh yes, he is a God. In fact he is two different kinds of Gods. Dina says as we walk out of the double doors and out into the sunshine. -He's a greek god to look at and a whole other type of God in bed. I'll tell you from experience. She says proudly making me roll my eyes and giggle at her.

Suddenly some girl comes up to us. She has gorgeous dark brown hair to the end of her waist with big curls and a pretty face full of makeup.

-Oh my God, I totally saw you walking into a room with Hakan Claude on Saturday! The - for me - unknown girl says and gives Dina her full attention. I can see how Dina loves the attention and the subject that this girl has broad up. I don't really listen to their conversation, their voices just kinda echoes in my ears.

But speaking of the sun, Hakan pulls up to the school in his recognizable and expensive car. I pat Dina on her arm and as soon as she looks at me I just point in the direction of Hakan.

He almost goes in slow motion as he gets out of the car and you can hear the whispers and see everyone glancing, looking or staring at the muscular, handsome, obvious bad boy getting out of his car. Of course he shows up at school now. It's lunch and we only have 2 hours left of the day.

Dina is sure that she is the chosen one

Dina is sure that she is the chosen one. That from now on her life will be like the movies and Hakan has somehow fallen in love with her after he got her name and took her to bed at a party. But truth is, we're freshmen, he's a senior, he's been a fuckboy for as long as I've known about his existence and he really has nothing near feelings or respect towards girl.

Or so it seems at least.

And hey, I'm not sure I want to be the one breaking the news to her. Therefore a somehow feeling of relief but also anger rushes through me when a girl steps out of the other side of the car. She has blonde, straight hair put up in a high ponytail and a quite average looking face.

The look on Dina's face, as the girl locks hands with Hakan, and he drops his cigarette to kiss the girl, hurts me. I'll destroy that guy at any chance I get to do so. You mess with me or someone I care about and I'll... Do whatever I can do. Which is probably mostly just verbal teasing, knowing I'm a small girl.

They walk to Hakan's squad, and I put a hand on the back of a very surprised Dina whom is about to burst out crying. I manage to get Dina to the bathroom before she cries in front of everyone including Hakan and making a fool of himself.