Chapter 7 - effects

Blessing

It's Wednesday and I've got P

It's Wednesday and I've got P.E.. To be completely honest I'm kinda excited to play basketball today after Hakan taught me a ton of things. By the time the bell goes over at the school we are all here, basically just waiting on our teacher. Yea, Hakan's here too if you're curious. I somehow can't stop looking at him and as he looks over at me I quickly stare at my own shoes. He smirks, knowing I can't take my eyes off him.

Why am I becoming one of those girls? Like pretty much any girl at this school.

Anyway he's standing with some other girls making them laugh constantly, but suddenly I see him excuse himself and he walks towards me. Within a second I stare back at my shoes not really knowing if I should stay or move away from him as he stands beside me. My heart rate raises and I get annoyed with the effect he has on me.

-You ready to kill the others at basket? He asks to start a conversation I suppose. I just nod my head scratching my shoes against the ground not looking at him.

-May I ask why you refuse to talk to me but still stare at me from afar? I finally look up only to meet his eyes and smirk.

-I told you, I don't think we should be "friends". I softly speak furrowing my eyebrows at him. He smiles sweetly at my face as if I was a baby.

-And why is that?

-Because I know you too well and you obviously don't know me at all-

-Well no, that's why I'm trying to get to know you. He cuts me off.

-Don't. I know you, and I do not want to "befriend" you. I'm simply not interested in being part of the little games you play with girls feelings.

-Who says you are? He asks now a more serious expression on his face.

-No one, but it's simply not possible to not be. And I am telling you, I am never, ever going to have any type of intimate contact with you. I say almost stumbling over my words as I speak, quiet enough for no one else to hear.

-I'm sorry to hear you think that about me-

-Oh c'mon everyone thinks that about you and we all have very obvious reasons to. I speak looking him straight in the eyes seeing him go emotionless. His mouth goes into a line as he just nods to me and then leaves.

Well now I feel kinda bad. But I just told the truth, didn't I? Someone has to tell him 'cause he obviously can't see it himself. Right?
And also, first rule of being best friends; if you can't tell your best friend about something you're doing, you probably shouldn't be doing it.
(Yep quote from "the kissing booth")

Dina would tear my throat out if she found me flirting around with Hakan behind her back. And for some crazy áss reason half of me wants to keep building up a friendship with Hakan, while my other half screams to me what a bad idea that is. There will be pros and cons of getting to maybe know Hakan Claude and to be honest I think the cons overtake the pros at this point.

Let's just go back to normal.

Although that is easier said than done.

Who knew Hakan could get hurt though? Well he doesn't speak to me for the rest of the day, nor the next and friday either. I try smiling shyly and discreetly at him when I see him but he turns his attention to something else. Maybe I should just let it be. It is what it is and should be nothing more.

On friday I arrange a sleepover with Dina making sure to get my brother out of the house as he is obsessed with Dina and won't leave us be whenever we're all together. Dina thinks it's sweet and a little weird, whilst I just find it weird and extremely annoying.

As Dina and I sit in my room all I want to do is tell her everything about me and Hakan. If there even is a 'me and Hakan'. It's weird, every time I look at him I kinda want to kiss him a bit just to see how it feels, at the same time I want to be that special girl whom he wants to spend the rest of his life with and I also just want to slap him across his pretty face.

Why do I feel that way? I mean I barely know the guy and I fúcking hate him. But still I want to spend a whole night just talking to him asking him a ton of questions like how he got the scar on the temple of his face.

-Hey can I maybe borrow a dress from you tomorrow to the party? Dina suddenly asks. I look up pushing my thoughts aside, nodding my head I say:

-Sure, just look for whatever one you'd like. I answer sweetly.

She gets up off the floor and I grab another slice of the pizza we are sharing.

-Hmm. I don't know if I should go for cute or sexy? I've heard Hakan's gonna be there and I really wanna impress him again. Now that'd be easiest in a sexy one.
I roll my eyes at my best friend as her back is turned to me. When she mentions Hakans name I can't help but picture him in front of me.

How does he do it? How did he get inside my little teenage girl head so fast? And why is he stuck there? I'm going insane. Suddenly I realize, Dina's still talking:

-But then again, I was wearing more like a cute dress the night we.. Yeah, you know.
I bite my lip gently at the thought. She looks back at me and with my mouth full of the last part of my slice of pizza I murmur:

-I don't know. She sighs picking out two very different dresses.

-Okay which one? She asks. I somewhat find myself choosing the worst one of them. It looks more like a boring kind of prom dress than anything else. The other one was tight and more sexy I guess you could say.
Now this is odd, I always want the best for Dina and I have never pulled such a dïckmove before but I never take it back either..

The next day as I get ready and prep myself for the party together with Dina, I do not know, what this evening has to bring...

To be continued

Thank you for reading!! It's been a while mainly because a ton of stuff has been going on lately.

You are of course always more than welcome to vote and/or comment. Anything really, but keep it kind.

NOT CORRECTED