Chapter 3 - "You suck"

Here's just a little model-pose photo of our beloved Hakan. You're welcome

Moving on with my life and this incredibly odd week on a nice Wednesday

I'm dyiing. I've got P.E first lesson, how is that not illegal? I'm trying to get halfway through a very rough week of school and I gotta start the halfway-through day with P.E!? Kill me. 

Oh and do I even need to mention again that Hakan is in my P.E class and of course he masters sports of any kind. Yea he's been bothering me a lot lately with his attention on me. It's weird. 

You know, I thought staying as a quiet girl around school would keep me out of any sort of attention or drama but it certainly just causes me a lot more as I am one of the only girls at school who haven't slept with Hakan Claude and am never going to! I mean the attention I get from people at the moment is probably quite something I got myself into as I annoy the hell out of Hakan. But he's annoyed me for 3 years just living in this town, so now that he knows of my existence and talks to me as if I'm an object, I guess it's my turn. Although I'm still going to carry on the way I do. Just keeping to Dina, not getting into the spotlight and not bother anyone unless they bother me. I'm actually a very nice person till you step on me, then I might step on you as well. It's just the way I'm raised.

Isn't it ironic though the way that you can never stay out of the high school drama session no matter what you do? They'll always find something to make a fuss about. 

For me personally it is the fact that I look nice (their words not mine) but am still very quiet unless you know me but in public I don't crave much attention. People know of my existence but only discuss it behind my back. Although the baseball team at our school, including Hakan, probably couldn't care less about me as I've never wanted to hook up with them which  I think I already made quite clear a few times now so let's just move on. 

Anyway,  the bell rings and I head towards the basketball field as we are playing basket in P.E at the moment. I'm one of the first people to be here so I just put my bag on the ground in the corner like usually and go on my phone. 

10 minutes later

So everyone's here now. Yeah even Hakan comes in time for the P.E lessons twice a week. The coach chooses Hakan and another annoying guy named Jason to choose teams. I just lean all my weight on one leg and cross my arms waiting to be chosen last. Well I can't really blame them, I'm super bad at most ball-including sports. Well I end up being the second last chosen for Jasons team. 

After a few minutes the game begins and it's horrible. I try to stay as defense so I won't have to participate a lot, but my team hates me for it as I'm quite short and just tiny really, so I'm not to much help as defense. Hakan constantly comes towards me before he throws the ball in the basket as my defense helps nothing. His stupid, selfish smirk doesn't make it any better. And he only does it to get back at me for talking back at him. All I can do is just discreetly send him a glare that eventually could kill him, but he just chuckles at me showing off his very perfect smile. His selfishness almost makes me sick to my stomach.