Chapter 2

Jimin looks at his dad, his eyes saying something bad is going to happen, Jimin's agreeing with his gut feeling that something horrible is going to happen.
Jimin looks at Yoongi with curious, worried eyes. "Jimin, your dad has sold you to me." Yoongi says calmly.

Jimin looks back at his dad with fear and starts rambling. "Dad, please don't. I'm your only son! Please don't send me off with this man! Please I'm begging you, I'll leave you alone I swear!" Jimin dad just laughs and turns to Jimin. "Jimin, I have already gave him his price and he has taken it.  You will be taken away tomorrow at 11am." Jimin's dad says with a smile Sadistic bastard Jimin thinks.

"Well, Jimin I will see you tomorrow at 11am sharp. You better be ready by then or you will get punished." Yoongi winks and starts to walk off. Jimin stands there but knowing what to do.

Jimin starts walking up stairs and just gets into bed without any food. Except he can't get to sleep because all he can think about is why would Yoongi want me? What will Jungkook think when I'm not at school again? Who is going to help me!? Jimin thinks over and over again until exhaustion takes over.

Jimin opens his eyes slowly, sunshine flowing into his room from his open window damn I forgot to shut it. Jimin sits up and all of last night's memories started flowing in. He looks at his clock and it says 10:30AM. Shit! What do I have to bring!? How am I meant to get ready when I have no idea what I'm doing? Jimin starts panicking.

Jimin just puts on a nice dark blue T-shirt and some black jeans. He doesn't eat anything, he just brushes his teeth, and comb his hair.

Jimin looks at his phone and thinks if he should text Jungkook?

Yes he should! He is going to be a good friend and just let him know that he isn't gonna be at school today.
Hey
Jungkook I'm not
Gonna be @ school today
Have fun
Jimin sends and starts to go down stairs.

"Jimin, are you ready you piece of shit!" Jimin's dad yells. Jimin just ignores him and looks at the time. 10:59. Jimin sighs and just waits.

Not even 30 seconds later there was a knock at the door. Jimin's father opens the door with a smile. "He is ready, now hurry up and get this prick out of my sight." Jimin looks at his father with sad eyes saying 'please don't'. Jimin doesn't look up until someone pulls him out of the door.

"C'mon Jimin, it's time to see your new home." Jimin looks up and it's Yoongi dragging him. Jimin doesn't say anything he just gets inside the car that obviously Yoongi drove to get here.