Chapter 7

"Jimin hates how Yoongi teases him..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the morning and Jimin's second day of hell.

"Well, at least that got him off me, I hate myself for doing that." Jimin says quietly to himself. When Jimin finally gets down the stairs from Yoongi's room he heads towards the kitchen to get something to eat.

Jimin opens the fridge and see's there is enough ingredients to make pancakes from scratch. He learnt how to make pancakes from scratch thanks to his elective food tech in school.

Jimin starts making the pancakes when he see's Yoongi coming down the stairs, Jimin mentally rolls his eyes. "Morning Jimin." Yoongi says, walking over to Jimin. Yoongi looks over Jimin's shoulder, "What are you making?" Jimin looks back at Yoongi and moves slightly to the left to get away from him. "Pancakes." Jimin says coldly. 

"Well, make enough for you and I." Yoongi says moving closer to Jimin again, until his chest is touching Jimin's back and puts his hand on Jimin's waist. "I bet they will be delicious." Yoongi says seductively  in Jimin's ear and softly biting on Jimin's earlobe.

Jimin looks back again to Yoongi and just moves away from him completely, taking his batter with him to another bench. "If you keep this up hyung, there will be no pancakes for you." Yoongi smirks, "well, if there is no pancakes for me there will be a punishment in place." Jimin's eyes widen and he stops what he is doing. He doesn't want a punishment and that will give Yoongi what he wants. Jimin sighs and just continues to make the batter. "Well, I'm gonna get dressed, so call me down when you are done."

>>Time Skip of Making the Pancakes>>

(Now serving pancakes, and a fun bit ;) )

"YOONGI, PANCAKES ARE READY!" Jimin yells.

Jimin can hear Yoongi's footsteps running down the stairs. Yoongi and Jimin sit down at the table with an amazing smell of pancakes in front of them. Jimin and Yoongi are sitting opposite sides and when Jimin thinks everything is fine. He feels a foot on his bare leg.

Jimin looks up at Yoongi, and Yoongi is just sitting there eating his pancakes. Jimin just shrugs. It must've been an accident Jimin thinks. He thinks that until he feels that foot go up onto his thigh. Jimin is more alarmed now but he tries to play it off like it's nothing. Then Jimin feels that foot on his inner thigh and Jimin's heart is pumping hard. 

"Ugh, ahhhh" Jimin moans, Yoongi's foot is now rubbing Jimin's clothed crotch. "Yoongi, stop please." But Yoongi keeps rubbing. Jimin's keeps his moans low, trying to keep Yoongi from getting what he wants, but the thing is....Yoongi is already getting what he wants. That is teasing Jimin.

Yoongi takes his foot away from Jimin's crotch and Jimin whines softly as Yoongi gets up.  "Thanks Jimin, that was a delicious breakfast." Yoongi says as he licks his lips and puts his plate in the sink and leaves. Jimin just sits there shocked and panting. Why did that turn me on? Jimin questions himself.

>>Time Skip to 1:30pm>>

Jimin is just lounging around on the lounge watching his favourite show, Whose Line Is It Anyways? It always makes him laugh.

Yoongi comes into the lounge room. "Jimin, with your thing with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I need to train you for it. You have two days left before we have to infiltrate the place. Come with me and let me teach you how to fight. Bam Bam is not an easy target. But you also have to choose who is going to come with you but one is already taken because I am coming and there is nothing you can do to stop me because obviously you're mine." Yoongi announced.

"First of all Yoongi hyung, I don't want to kill anyone because you're the one who should pay off the money to Baekhyun. Second, you're not coming and third I am my own human being and you don't own me." Jimin argues back. "Actually, you are mine because I bought you." "And I hate you because of it."

"Jimin, just hurry up and come otherwise I will throw you in the car myself." Yoongi says, losing patience. Jimin just shakes his head and ignores.

Yoongi groans and pick Jimin up over his shoulder and heads out to the car. "Let me go" "Put me down" Jimin yells, kicking. Yoongi puts Jimin down on his feet and pulls him close until Yoongi's lips are next to his ear. "Listen here Jimin, you are going to do this whether you like it or not. Now don't give me any more reasons for me to punish you." Yoongi kisses down his neck and Jimin squirms. "I'm sorry hyung. Please stop." Jimin pleads. Yoongi stops and goes back up to Jimin's ear. "OK" he whispers and moves his hands to Jimin's ass. "You will still be getting your punishment though." Yoongi says as he smacks Jimin's ass hard. Jimin yelps as Yoongi gets off of him and heads towards the car, Jimin stands there for a minute then heads to the car as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you enjoying the story?- Author-nim