S m o k e / / 7 .

( More suicidal warnings in this chapter!! Like serious warnings!! Please if your suicidal call the suicidal hotline please. Thank you guys for reading my story, it means a ton to me. I smile because of you guys and its hard to since I am depressed and have really bad anxiety. Thank you and as always music is up above. Goes into detail about a scene that happens   Warning )

J o h n
Last night was horrible for me, I hurt Lukas. I hurt the boy I like and yes I figured out that I liked my roommate. In fact I love him, I love my roommate. Last night I went to bed super late but now it was time for me to wake up in time for the day to start. I was going to have to apologize to Lukas so many times today, I'm worried for him. Trust me just please let him know I worry about him.

I woke up from my phone buzzing like shit, godamn groupchat why were they up so early? I picked up my phone and didn't bother to look at it. I got out of my room and headed to Lukas' room to apologize, but he wasn't there? Did he leave early or something? I'll see him at school, I decided to finally look at my phone. Why did Craig send me a fuck-ton of messages?

—————
Crog: JOHN

Crog: JOHN LOOK AT YOUR PHONE

Cryhoes: What.

Crog: JOHN SMITTY IS ON THE ROOF HES ABOUT TO JUMP.

Cryhoes: what

Crog: JOHN PLEASE HES ABOUT TO JUMP COME HERE.

Cryhoes went offline.

—————
Lukas was about to jump off of the roof, have I caused this? I threw everything down and ran outside as quick as I could. Words ran through my mind, so many jumbled up words. I stopped in front of the building, I looked up and saw Lukas facing backwards. Please don't jump, please. "CRAIG COME WHERE IM STANDING PLEASE!" I yelled out from the crowd looking at Lukas. Most people were calling out to him, more people were recording him.

Craig came running to me and stood in my spot he was confused. "STAY HERE!" I yelled out to him, now I was making a dumb mistake. I was climbing up to the roof, I was going to save him. "LUKAS!" I screamed as I climbed. I continued to scream the same phrase multiple times until I climbed to the top ladder.

L u k a s
I saw John climb up the ladder leading to the roof, I stared at him. I grabbed my yellow cardigan sleeve and looked into his sparkling blue eyes. I wanted to just turn into smoke, raspberry smoke like the one I saw John vape on the first day I met the fucker. I felt tears now form onto my face, "John leave, let me die." I cried out. John got onto the roof and stopped. He looked at me, the freak, the hideous freak. "Lukas, don't do this please." He said slowly walking over to me.

"John go." I said backing up away from my previous spot. "Let this freak finally leave from your life." I spoke once again, why won't he leave. Please just make him leave, I don't want him to see this. "I'm not leaving until you come down Lukas." He said, I saw tears fall down from his face. Why is he crying, he should be happy. "John go back please." "Lukas please just come down." More tears formed from both of us.

I sighed then smiled, I looked away from John and down at the crowd who were, recording me. This was my chance its time to go sweet John. I closed my eyes, turned backwards and said these four words. "I love you John." I took a step back but then I heard the pitter patter of footsteps. I quickly jumped off I heard something else, someone held onto me. I opened my eyes to see, John?

We both screamed as we fall, we heard more screams coming from the croud. The last thing I remember was a big crash, warm blood on my face, and screams. I knew that I have had to pass out after that, why didn't John let me go. Why did that bastard have to grab me.

C r a i g
I watched as John talked to Smitty from on top of the roof, he told me to stay in his spot because he wanted me to catch him. I felt scared, worried, and so many more emotions. After a while I saw that Smitty reverted into his original position, was he going to jump? I saw John just run to him, Smitty jumped, John jumped with him. Gasps and screams roared from the crowd, I heard screaming from both John and Smitty. I froze, I didn't know what to do. As they hit the ground I just saw red, red of the ground, red on both of them.

I was going to be sick, I felt sick, sick to my stomach. Before they fell Tyler grabbed me and pulled me backwards, I wish he didn't. "W-What the fuck." I said so very softly. "Craig look away." I heard Tyler say, his voice strain. "Someone call 911!" Tyler screamed to the crowd, people still scream. "Why why why why why.." I repeated, Tyler rubbed my head trying to make me feel better. So much noise, so much red, so much tears. I want it to end, please stop it.

T y l e r
Why did it have to happen, why did I tell John. I made this happen, I know I seem like the one to be the most sustainable in these situations. But I fucked up, I'm fucked up, nice going Tyler. But now you couldn't care about yourself take care of your friends before yourself. I hugged Craig tighter, I told the people to call the cops, I did try to help with the situation.

I then heard sirens, so many blaring sirens. I had to stop myself from puking, I looked only at Craig. "Its gonna be okay." I repeated over and over, it seemed like I said it for eternities. Finally an ambulance took both John and Lukas, I opened my eyes to see where they both fell, the spot was so bloody. I broke away from Craig and ran to a patch of grass, where I threw up. Why was this happening, I thought I helped, I didn't. I fucked up. I'm so sorry.