ROSEWATER !

TITLE! rosewater

TITLE! rosewater.
OC NAME! vivian* owens.
OC FACE CLAIM! younger amandla stenberg

SUMMARY!
❝ not to be dramatic or anything, but rosewater solves everything ❞

DESCRIPTION!
viv owens was the type of girl to buy crystals meant to cleanse your spirit. she was the type of girl to meditate in the pouring rain. she was the type to sip tea while reading a book about self-care. one day, viv gets a text from a random number asking what rosewater does to the human body. naturally, viv goes on a tangent. but, little does she know, the girl that she's talking to happens to be a celebrity starring in one of her favorite television shows.

NOTES!
- viv is the softest human being alive don't even get me started.

- the story behind sadie accidentally texting viv is that she got a breakout before filming and had to find a quick remedy. she thought she was texting someone else and coincidentally texted viv!*

- sadie & viv are a slow burn! they do not fall in love at the drop of a hat.

-mainly social media, but real life is totally fine

-viv highkey runs an aesthetic account and skincare account

- they bond mostly over aesthetics and celebrities (probably rex orange county or mac demarco ngl).

- sadie doesn't tell viv who she is right away. maybe two or three weeks into talking, sadie pulls a hannah montana and tells viv who she really is.

- viv reacts surprisingly calm, but internally screeching

-they should meet irl at some point!

-mostly fluff and stuff, it has to be cute cute cute.

( kath!)