LUCY IN THE SKY!

TITLE! lucy in the skyOC NAME! lucy sierraOC FACE CLAIM! willow shields

OC NAME! lucy sierra
OC FACE CLAIM! willow shields

SUMMARY!
❝ yeah, okay, my parents named me after a drug. yuk it up, mayfield. ❞
or
❝ look for the girl with the sun in her eyes, and she's gone! ❞

DESCRIPTION!
lucy couldn't help the fact that her parents were hippies. they owned a flower shop in the middle of hawkins, indiana, and played the beatles nonstop. lucy was raised on a life of peace and love, never taking kindly to those who were rude to others. so, obviously, when she sees the new girl getting harassed by her older brother, she feels the need to console the redhead. well, it wasn't until the two kids grew closer that lucy realizes that she might love girls a little more than she anticipated.

NOTES!
-this is 100% based off of the song "lucy in the sky with diamonds" by the beatles. please listen to that song before taking this plot!

-lucy's parents are MAJOR hippies. picture 1960s civil rights activists, and you've got her parents.

-her parents aren't drug addicts. in their teen years, they took lsd and decided to name their daughter after the drug. they no longer take drugs (but some people around town think that they do since the have "their heads so far in the clouds they can see heaven")

- lucy, like her parents, is such a peaceful girl. she's soft-spoken, kind, & so soft in general ugh s'cute.

- max is obviously a little shocked when lucy approaches her with a genuine interest in her well-being, but warms up fast because lucy is just! so! nice!

- lucy is more accepted into "the party" because she doesn't talk too much and they see her as just a lil less "annoying" as mike says.

- please have a scene where she has a soft moment with will! like will is upset on halloween or something and she makes him smile through tears ugh so soft.

-lucy dresses up as an angel for halloween? i think yes!

- lucy hasn't hated anybody before billy, so you should describe how weird it feels to be so angry and spiteful towards someone.

- cue protective mama bear actions when billy beats up on lucas!

- you get to decide what happens between max and lucy by the end? they kiss? they decide to be friend? it's up to you!

- this can go on into season 3 if you desire!

-i was going to take this one for myself, but i decided to let you guys have it. this means that i will be relatively selective about who i will give this plot to.

(kath!)