SKY FULL OF STARS!

TITLE! sky full of stars*OC NAME! seren *mooreOC FACE CLAIM! young angourie rice*SUMMARY!

OC NAME! seren *moore
OC FACE CLAIM! young angourie rice*
SUMMARY!

"why do you like the stars?"

"they remind me of you."

DESCRIPTION!

Seren Moore loved the stars. Maybe it was the way they twinkled high in the night sky as if they were winking at her. Or maybe it was because they made her feel not so alone in the world. Whatever it was, they had captured her very soul.

When Max Mayfield moves to boring Hawkins, Indiana, Seren finds an interest other than the stars. From her vibrant red hair to her striking blue eyes, Seren was completely wrapped around Max's finger, the only problem was Max had no idea Seren existed.

Seren had always been a quiet girl who had no idea how to talk to girls or anyone really, so she turned to writing small poems to the Mayfield girl and leaving them on her desk before class.

She had no idea, little poems about the stars would bring her into a world of fighting monsters and little girls with superpowers.

NOTES!

- Max finds out its Seren leaving poems on her desk when she catches her one day. This obviously brings Seren to apologize frantically which gets her involved with season 2.

- Seren is very soft spoken and quiet. She's gentle and nice. Toward the end of the book she should still have these traits but be stronger and have a more developed voice.

- Max isn't mad at Seren for the notes, in fact, she likes it because it makes her feels special. Please let them be happy little girlfriends.

- can continue into season 3 and so on if you please.

- I'd like for them to have a happy ending, but if you desire a darker ending you may.

- Whoever gets this fic, hmu and I can make you crackship gifs and if you need anything else just pm me on my personal and I will answer all your questions.

( olivia! )