SUMMER, SUMMER!

TITLE! summer, summer*OC NAME! summer evans*OC FACE CLAIM! willow smith*SUMMARY!

OC NAME! summer evans*
OC FACE CLAIM! willow smith*
SUMMARY!

"i can't breathe when i'm around you."

"is it because you love me?"

"no it's because you stink... and i love you."

DESCRIPTION!

Summer Evans was a force of nature. Anyone who met her could tell you the girl would speak her mind and not care what you thought. She could be blunt and stubborn because Summer had learned to be bold in a world full of italics.

Sadie Sink was quiet and goofy. She had just moved into the house next to Summer and was in desperate need of a friend, or so her mother would like to remind her. So, the redhead knocked on the bold girl's front door and Sadie soon realized that's when her life truly started.

Summer liked Sadie and her quiet nature. It was so different from everyone else in her boring town, but there was something stopping Sadie from expressing herself and Summer made it her mission to help her come out of her shell... in more ways than she expected.

NOTES!

- NOT A SOCIAL MEDIA FIC!

- So basically this story follows Summer and Sadie during the summer and they go on all these different adventures. Summer shows Sadie the world and helps her have fun while helping her come to terms with her sexuality and eventually come out.

- I'd like for them to have a happy ending, but if you wish you can end it with Sadie moving away to pursue her acting career.

- Please please please change the title. Her name can also be changed and her face claim, but the face claim has to be a poc. You can also change the summary so it flows easier, but don't change all of it.

- Contact me if you have any other questions and also I can make you crackship gifs if you want.

( olivia! )