FAKING IT!

TITLE! faking itOC NAME! emily gray*OC FACE CLAIM! emma chamberlain*SUMMARY!

TITLE! faking it
OC NAME! emily gray*
OC FACE CLAIM! emma chamberlain*
SUMMARY!

"i didn't mean to fall in love with you."

DESCRIPTION!

Emily Gray and Sadie Sink have been best friends since the two could remember, and they had always been just friends.

But when the news decides to label them as girlfriends and Sadie's management likes the attention, the two girls have to play along.

At first, Emily found it humorous, but the more and more time she spent 'dating' her best friend the more she began to fall in love with her. But it just so happens, she doesn't know if Sadie feels the same.

NOTES!

- Emily is a LESBIAN that cannot change!

- This is inspired by the show Faking It but it has nothing to do with the plot of the show, so you don't need to watch it.

- Emily is afraid to tell Sadie she loves her because she doesn't want it to ruin their friendship.

- They're really cute tbh and this story is mostly fluff with a whole lot of pinning on both sides.

- Sadie does, in fact, love Emily back but she's also too afraid to tell her.

- Emily is sarcastic, outgoing, and witty.

- Emily is an actress and a model (you can also decide what she has aced in) she can also make YouTube videos if you want.

- Social Media Fic/Real Life Fic

- Whoever gets this fic, hmu and I can make you crackship gifs and if you need anything else just pm me on my personal and I will answer all your questions.

( olivia! )