~ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ?~

~7:14 ᴀ.ᴍ~

 John woke up with a rush. Adrenaline was pumping through his veins as he excitedly got out of bed. He had many new things to look forward to today, and pissing Angelica off was number one on the list. John quickly grabbed his little container and looked in the mirror, putting in his contacts. He blinked a few times, then grinned. He put his ring earring in the top of his ear, finding where the hole was. John sighed contently and fixed his hair in the mirror, pulling it into a low ponytail. It was soft and shiny. He loved it. It was a beautiful light strawberry blonde and he loved it. 

 John got on his white shorts, and purple shirt. He looked in the mirror and decided it looked good. If only Lafayette were here. John quickly brushed his teeth, and put on a little light brown mascara on his thin eyelashes to make them stand out. He looked at himself in the mirror and grinned, ignoring his small rounded face.  

 John quickly ran downstairs, ignoring the calls from his mother to eat breakfast. He wasn't worried about food. He just wanted to get to school as quickly as he could. 

 John fast walked down the side walk until he approached the school. He looked around campus for Lafayette or Hercules as he gained up on the huge glass doors of the school. He shrugged, hoping they'd be inside. He pushed open the door, stepping inside the halls that smelled of sweaty teenagers. What a wonderful smell. John snickered at his thoughts.

 Lafayette and Hercules turned toward the snicker to see John. Their eyes widened, and they became extemely excited. John's eyes narrowed in determination as he lightly smirked. He brushed of his shirt, and made his was down the hall to his friends.

 The two squealed and John stepped further down the hall, receiving stares and gasps from other students. The whole hallway was gawking at John as he made his way to his friends. "Holy shit!" A boy exclaimed. He had short blonde hair that reached the top of his ears. John had heard his name before. Francis Kinloch. He was a jock, along with many other hot boys. John was proud of himself for catching the attention of a jock. 

 "What?!" Peggy exclaimed, blushing furiously. Eliza gasped, looking confused. "What..?" "No. Fucking. Way." Angelica said, clinching her fists. She was careful not to brake her acrylic nails, however. 

 John stepped more down the hall way, his curls boucing with every step. The newly strawberry blonde smirked more. He reached his friends. "Hey guys!" He said with a slight giggle. "Jackie.. people are staring at you!" Lafayette whisper yelled, wiggling his eyebrows. Hercules giggled like a little girl, excited.

  "No!!" Peggy ranted, crossing her arms. "Dammit!" Eliza said, pouting. "What a damn wannabe. Who does he think he is. Dressing like a fucking girl to get attention. I'll show him.." Angelica growled under her breath, digging her nails into her chocolate colored skin. She narrowed her eyes in disgust. "He looks so fuckin fake!" She yelled, but only to be heard by her sisters. "Really? I think she looks-" Eliza stopped talking after Angelica gave her a death glare. If looks could kill. She'd be 6 feet under already. She shrunk back. "Ugly.. totally ugly as fuck.." she stuttered. Angelica smirked. "I know!"

 "He probably got surgery to become a girl!" Peggy said, snickering. Angelica gasped, an idea coming to mind. "Surgery huh.." she smirked evilly. "Eliza, you are a genius!" She said, strutting over to John and his friends. "Huh?" Eliza asked, looking dumbfounded. Peggy shrugged "Who knows?" She pursed her lips. 

  Lafayette glanced over John's shoulder to see Angelica walking up to them. "Here she comes.." he mumbled. "Alright, just act nonchalant.." John whispered. Hercules and Lafayette nodded. 

 "Oh my god, like, hey John!" Angelica said with an enthusiastic tone. She looked him up and down. "Damn, that must have been a really expensive surgery.. I mean.. surgery usually takes months to recover from!" She said, smirking. "You would know," John said, his voice smooth like honey. He never knew he had such great comebacks. Snickers could be heard from the halls. "Sorry, Angelica, but not everyone needs plastic surgery to look good." He said, cocking a hip, his hand on his cocked hip. "Oooo!" Hercules and Lafayette said. "Ownage!" The same Francis boy said. 

 "Seriously? Well, at least I didn't borrow my hair color from a fucking carrot!" She spat, her eyes held fire within them. "Well, damn Angelica. You're right for once, but it looks like you borrowed yours from shit." John smirked, narrowing his eyes. 

 Eliza gasped, looked disgusted. "That little bitch!" Peggy ranted, clinching her fists. "Oh hell no! I know she didn't!" Another jock yelled, snickers flooding the hallways. "Well, perhaps you aren't familiar with the term Brunette." Angelica started, fuming with anger. "Which, I might add, is a nicer color than orange!" Angelica yelled, clenching her fists. 

 "Something wrong, babe?" Hamilton asked, walking up to the group. "Oh, hey Lexi Wexy!" Angelica said, kissing him like there's no tomorrow. John fake gagged, along with Hercules and Lafayette. As they entered a public make-out session, John and his friends moved down the hall to avoid the serious PDA. "Damn, John. That was pretty amazing!" Lafayette exclaimed. "Yeah! No ones ever really tried to roast Angelica so hard before!" Hercules squealed. "Ever?" John asked, surprised. "Nope!" The two said in unison. "And people are hard core staring at you, John!" Hercules said, smiling. 

 "I honestly can't thank you guys anough for doing this for me." John said, rubbing his arm."It's like the best thing that's ever happened to me.." He smiled bashfully. "I've never really felt that good about myself.." He admitted. "Aww! It's our pleasure, mon ami!" Lafayette said. "Well, there's one thing for sure. Angelica's got herself some competition!" Hercules exclaimed. "What? Really?" John asked, gawking. "Yup! You can tell that she's totally jealous, mom ami." Hercules said. "And, to be honest, I think you could be the one to bring her down!" Hercules said, fake evil laughing. John laughed before asking. "What do you mean by bring her down?" 

 "Well, mon ami. You could be the one to over throw her!" Lafayette said. "Yeah, like, become the next most popular!" Hercules said, being over excited. "Just by looking like this?!" John asked, gawking. "Yep!-" Lafayette started before being cut off by the bell. "Just think about it, Jackie.." Lafayette finished, smiling, then headed off to class. "C'mon dude, let's go to English.." Hercules said, then walked off with John to their class. 

 The next most popular, huh?..