o1

"Naruto!" He snapped out of his train of thought by a hand waving its fingers in front of his azure orbs. The blond boy rips his gaze from the window without making a reaction and turn to stare curiously at his two friends. Sakura asks with an annoyed face. "What are you staring at?"

Naruto flinches, turning red. "Uh, nothing! I was just..."

Sakura place her hands on her hips, now trying to grab some of her friend's attention. "You can't fool me with that." He presses his lips together, knowing that he can't escape out of the pinkette's knowledgable eyes.

Sighing, the blond boy shifted, his eyes averting back at the frosty window. "I was just.. wondering who might that be." Both Sakura and Sasuke arched their brows by his statement. Referring to outside, pairs of onyx and shady green orbs followed the particular thing that Naruto is directing.

A girl.

Blue strands are flown off her shoulders with aqua pair of eyes wondering to the deep powdered snow beneath her. She lingers the school's courtyard aimlessly as if she's trying to search for her own possession.

She is dressed in snow boots that reached to her knees, a red and white dress hidden under her long leathery coat. A pair of crimson, knitted mittens wrapped around her hands, rubbing them together to keep herself warm.

The first thought comes through the pinkette's mind, eying at the petite girl who is now taking a seat on the stone wall. "She's been standing out there for a while now. Doesn't she have school?" Naruto is certainly astonished, knowing how much that girl stands outside in the cold and not do anything for an hour or two.

Sasuke leans back on the chair in front of the blond's desk. "Who knows? She might be demented," he implied sarcastically. Naruto groaned at his comment.

"Sasuke..." Sakura scolded in disapproval.

"Hey, don't be a jerk," the blond argued.

He rolled at his eyes at them, finally turning around mad looking serious, speaking in a low tone. "Well if she does have school, then how come she's not wearing a uniform?"

"Beats me... You think she's lost or something?" Sakura quirks a brow in worry.

"I don't know," the blond shrugged nonchalantly but examined the young girl from above. The blue colored youngster cups a ball of snow in her hands, patting it gently to smooth its rough edges. "I never seen her before. Does she even go here?"

"No clue," Sakura answered and then touched her childhood friend on the shoulder before scurrying off with the Uchiha. "Come on, we have to meet up with the others in the cafeteria." After they walked off, exiting out the classroom to wait him, they hear him sigh behind their backs.

Shaking his head, Naruto didn't even dare to collect his supplies right away but he continue on gazing out the cold window and onto his favorite person he was staring at. He lets his chin rest in his palm, burying his mind and thoughts while disappearing into his own world.

Ever since winter season started, Naruto manage to find that same girl standing outside of the school's building, in the courtyard either standing or sitting, like she's waiting. And then momentarily it turned to be a routine nearly everyday.

No one knows who she is, or where she came from. No one but him takes notice of the girl, outside of his classroom window.

But Naruto couldn't help but to feel curious about her yet there's a spot in his mind he can't figure it out. It's been bugging him for a while, somehow that girl looks so familiar to him.

Isn't she cold from just standing there covered in snow? He's surprised, so far, she's not sick at this point. But he asks himself...

...Who is she?