Pilot

Kendall Schmidt is a busy man working with Big Time Rush and Heffron Drive. Everyone in the group think that he's been working way to hard and doesn't have someone special in his life. But when Patricia Diaz, an awkward, shy, 20 year old photographer, enters Kendall's life, he begins to have feelings for Patricia, something he has never felt before. Patricia was asked to film a concert for Heffron Drive to start their documentary. During the process of filming and getting to know each other, they fall helplessly in love with each other.

Two years later, Kendall proposed to Patricia. And got married and had a baby boy.

Kendall was still currently working with Heffron Drive. Kendall had to leave for a meeting about upcoming tours. While Kendall's in his car, there was a car that jake brake out of nowhere and collided with that car. He was still breathing, afraid that another car will crash and was able to escape the car. Everything went black for him,while walking out of the freeway. The authorities investigate his car, not seeing a body, and saw papers of Kendall. They investigated some more and saw no more sign of hope that he was still alive. They give the message to the public that Kendall Schmidt is dead. Patricia hears the news and is heavyhearted, devastated, she feels like it's her fault. She could never replace such a wonderful man and an amazing father. She would never forget about her love.

Meanwhile, everyone is thinking that Kendall is dead, he is still living. A fan helped him out of the streets and helped him. Kendall hit his head pretty hard so doesn't remember as much. He was recovering little by little. 3 months went by. And his fan never gave up on him nor told the whole world that he was still alive, and she saved him. She didn't want that kind of publicity.

Kendall was starting to remember what happened to him and about his life. He stumbled on the news that said he was dead and hasn't been found. He thought this through and is gonna go through with the scandal. He saw that the woman that helped him is a fan. He asked her questions. Her name is Angel De La Rosa, a girl with a dream of becoming a make up/special effect artist.

Kendall had this amazing idea, he looked at her with a serious face and said, "Angel? How would you like to have me as your first customer?"

To be continued...