1. Changsung - Starbucks

Ship: Changsung (Changbin X Jisung)

Genre: Smol Fluff

Words: 1K

~•~

It's crowded, like always. He's exhausted, life has been busy lately. College and... that's all actually. They just give them a lot of homework and projects, as if they don't have any life besides school.

He's walking through the busy streets towards his destination. Starbucks, his study place.

As he enters the café, he sees a familiar face. His friend, Changbin. At first he had problems with being a cashier, because he's pretty intimidating. The costumers were scared of him at first, but when they actually exchanged a few words, they couldn't stop talking to him. He has now become this sort of attraction at the shop.

"Ha, Jisung! The usual?" He asks when he notices him. "Yes, please," Jisung smiles at his old friend. Changbin types in Jisung's usual order, what consists of an iced caramel macchiato and a strawberry cheesecake. "That'll be ₩9.000." Jisung gives him the money, slightly brushing over Changbin's hand with his fingers. Butterflies.

Changbin takes the money and while taking out the change for Jisung, he says: "Wait for me a bit. I'll have a break in about 5 minutes." Of course he does, it seems like he always has a break when Jisung comes around. Jisung gives him his usual smile while taking the change. "Sure, I'll wait. It's not like I'll be done anytime soon."

They exchange another smile before Jisung walks over to his usual spot. A cozy corner from where you can see the busy streets. It's relaxing to see people rush to their destination while casually sitting in a calm environment.

To be honest. This café is his safe haven. Why?

Because Changbin's here. Jisung has Changbin's schedule memorized. He has known him for years now. They met through Jisung's senior. He was a freshman back then and Changbin a sophomore. The three of them both liked music, so it immediately clicked between them.

Music is Jisung's relieve. And Changbin is a part of it. He loves listening to Changbin's rough voice while he raps. That's probably how he fell for him. The first time Jisung met him, he was this cheerful bunny you couldn't get enough of, but when his mouth opened to rap, the atmosphere changed. Changbin was like a different person and Jisung has liked everything about Changbin since then.

Every time he sees him, he feels like he's liking him even more. There is no precise reason why. Just him being him is enough for Jisung.

Just as he's deep in thoughts he notices someone calling for him. "Jisung! What are you doing? Weren't you supposed to study?" Changbin asks, while carrying the tray with their food and drinks on it. Jisung still seems to not be completely aware of what's happening or maybe he's still in his deep thoughts, because he answers Changbin in the most embarrassing way. "I'm busy thinking about you." Changbin was already seated and giving Jisung the things he ordered.

Changbin didn't have a surprised reaction. It was the complete opposite, he chuckled. Changbin is used to the dreamy Jisung. He's always like that when he's busy and stressed. He believes Jisung says nonsense whenever that happens. Obviously it's not the first time Changbin has heard Jisung flirt with him in an indirect way.

"Yes and I think of you all day too," Changbin teases him. Jisung's eyes widen at what he's hearing and he finally looks at Changbin. Changbin is staring at him with his sparkly eyes. Jisung's heart skips a beat when they lock gazes. He quickly averts his eyes.

It starts to become one of those days again. Those days where he just gets too shy to talk normally with him. Maybe he should go for it. Jisung has noticed that Changbin takes his flirting as a joke. So why not try?

"You know, Changbin," Jisung begins. Changbin becomes curious, you can almost see his ears perk up. "You're really cool, cute and handsome. So talented–" Jisung can't stop himself from ranting about how perfect Changbin is.

Changbin is amused by the younger boy's behavior, but Jisung's last line caught his attention. "And you're just so perfect, I can't get enough of looking at you," Jisung ends with a whine. This is the moment Changbin realizes that all those times he was the dreamy Jisung he so much liked, he actually was flirting with him for real.

Jisung likes him.

Changbin seems shocked at first, but he then chuckles to himself. It was so obvious, but he never noticed. He always thought he was jokingly flirting because he has no love life. But now he sees Jisung in a different light. A brighter light for sure. Changbin has always had a liking towards Jisung. It has now become an even more than normal liking towards this boy.

"Jisung," Changbin interrupts the boy who has started rambling again about random stuff to distract himself from being embarrassed. Jisung stops and stares at Changbin with a child's curiosity in his eyes.

Changbin smiles. "I like you too." Jisung begins to blush furiously. "Well– well, of course I like you too. Haha. What are you talking about," Jisung's embarrassed, because he thinks he's misunderstanding the meaning of the words.

Changbin notices this and chuckles. He puts his hand over Jisung's. Again, Jisung freezes with his face red like a tomato. "I really do like you, Jisung," Changbin repeats to confirm the boy's doubts.

Jisung lowers his face into his free hand out of embarrassment. He doesn't want Changbin to let go of his hand. Jisung's mind's a mess right now, but a hand on his head comforts him. Changbin's petting the younger boy's head, he's going carefully through his hair and taking strands of them in between his fingers.

Jisung wants Changbin to keep touching him. They both want to be close to each other right now.

But someone coughs, interrupting the lovebirds. "Changbin... the costumers are waiting..." It's Chan. Changbin realizes his break was already over a long time ago, so he quickly rushes back to the counter.

Chan sits in Changbin's seat. "So you got the D?"