4. Minsung - Laughs

Ship: Minsung (Minho X Jisung)

Genre: Comedy

Words: 293

~•~

Jisung was comfortably straddling Minho's lap, hugging him. They were just cuddling after a long stressful day. Jisung lets out a big sigh. "What's wrong, baby," Minho asks curious to the younger's reason for the sigh. Jisung backs off a bit so he can look Minho in the face.

Jisung's hands that were around the other's neck and shoulder were now placed on Minho's cheeks, squeezing it softly. A small pout played on the blond boy's lips. Before Minho could think about his next move, he quickly pecked the pout off the smaller boy's lips.

"Tell me," Minho insists. Jisung lets another puff of air leave his lips and takes another big breath before he started to rant. Minho saw the rant coming, but not the topic.

"You're so perfect, I can't even. What did I ever do to deserve you?" Jisung whined, what made the older smirk. "Minho equals perfection. Minho, perfection. Minho, handsome. Minho is my everything," Jisung let out while moving his hands to the left and then to the right and so on. At the end he lets out another sigh as he lets his hands fall and rest on the other's chest.

Minho's lips were still decorated with a small smirk. He chuckled at the other boy's cute behaviour.

They were just staring into each other's eyes, when Minho started to come closer. Jisung was awaiting for what's to happen. But to the boy's disappointment, Minho avoided his lips. He pecked the blond's cheek and went towards his ear.

Jisung felt the brunette's breath. It was ticklish, but it also made Jisung get goosebumps as a cold sweat ran down his spine.

Minho inhaled and whispered out:

"Hotel? Trivago."

~•~

A/N: I'm so not sorry