9. Minsung - Sparkly Eyed

Ship: Minsung (Minho X Jisung)

Genre: Weird fluff(?)

Words: 676

~•~

Jisung was surely very surprised to find someone beaten up in the alley just two streets away from his house. The person themselves seemed oddly familiar and he felt heavy on the stomach seeing just how bad they've been bleeding.

"Sungpil! Are you okay?" Jisung worried when he had approached him. He kneeled down and took all his injuries in. They were scarring and he wondered, "Who could've done something this awful?"

"Not so awful when you know what the guy has done." Jisung quickly turned around to look at the person that had appeared. His eyes wide, staring at the breathtaking male before him, he questioned what his family friend could've ever done to anger such a beautiful being.

Maybe it was the way his black hair swayed a bit in the light wind or the way his denim jacket contradicted his funky yellow converses. He didn't know, but there was something, a feeling most likely, and he didn't know if he'd rather forget it or indulge himself deeper in what seemed to be a sin.

And yes, maybe he should be more worried about his beaten friend and be angry at the one who's done it, but he couldn't quite literally make himself care for the other. He was just a family friend. Not his friend.

"First off, the brat thinks he's everything just 'cause his parents have money. Second off, he rips poor kids off, thinking it's funny just 'cause they ain't got the things he got," the male made his points, but he hesitantly stopped there, almost as if he wanted to say something else but dropped it. His intense glare surely didn't go unnoticed by the brunet.

Jisung's gaze flickered between the two and he was quick to his feet to walk over to the stranger. "What's the third point?" His curiosity made itself present, his face all up in the other's.

And maybe Jisung's heart skipped a beat when the gorgeous boy turned his head to the other side, a blush on his cheeks, but you can ignore that because the said boy did so himself. "He abused cats and dogs," he muttered scratching right beneath his nose with his finger.

Jisung didn't exactly knew what to make out of the situation, but he took the boy's words. He never really liked Sungpil to begin with.

"That's awful. I'm not surprised though. He's always been some sort of sociopath," Jisung voiced as his eyes lingered a bit on the unmoving body. Quickly a smile appeared on his lips when he decided to ignore the latter and turn back to the stranger.

"What's your name?" The brunet's eyes sparkled in the sun and the boy stared a bit too long into them in silence to consider it a simple gesture of looking the other in the eyes.

"Lee Minho," his gaze was, again, directed at something else rather than the brunet, "What are you so happy go lucky for, kid?" He questioned the brunet's enthusiasm.

"I'm Han Jisung!" He exclaimed, "It's just the way I am. You should get used to it." Minho's brow quirked up when he met the other's look again.

"Who says we're gonna meet again?" His voice sounded indecisive when he had turned himself around and was already walking away. Jisung just couldn't leave him alone like that and so he was quick to catch up and walk next to the ravenette, sideways, bothering the hell out of him and making Minho miserable because just looking at the smaller boy's eyes made him feel hope inside his guts. Because how could such a bright person exist?

"Of course we're gonna meet again!" He reassured the ravenette, most likely not understanding that it's not really reassuring to the other. "And if not coincidentally, then I'll make sure we meet again." He was determined and Minho had to hold in a chuckle when he peeked a glance at the brunet's face.

Obviously Jisung noticed the small grin on Minho's face and he felt satisfied thinking he was the reason he was smiling.

~•~

So I was studying and a SKz performance of Awkward Silence came on and I got inspired ;-;
I might continue this later lolol