Mating season

The manor was quite. Flug and 5.0.5 were out doing god knows what.

The normal smell of chemicals, metal, and fire wasn't in the air. This sent was different. And Blackhat knew. It was arousal. Was it him?

No.

His heat wasn't for another month. He looked around the lab. Blueprints, papers, chemicals in beakers,flugs computer. Everything was the same other than the sent and one other thing. Demencia. The young lizard was nowhere to be seen. Unusual since she was where ever he was.

Walking out of the lab he headed to the place he never wanted to go.

Demencia's room.

Walking around the corner and past many doors, he stopped in front of one. Her room. It was an old wooden door like all the others. Surrounded by the dark grey painted walls. Turning the golden nob the door opened. He stepped in small piles of clothes and trash littered the floor but other than that it was neat. He didn't bother to look at her band posters and pictures of him.

Walking over to her bed. Staring at the large bump under the covers. He simply picked it. Hearing Demencia gives a small shriek. Removing the cover over her head she looked up at her boss. Her hair was a mess sticking out every which a way. Her mismatched eyes glistening with a small amount of lust. Her face was bright red. "H-hey Blackie." She said voice low almost a whisper.

Not wasting time. He ripped the blanket off of the small girl's pale form. Demencia gasped when the cold air hit her skin. Blackhat smirked at the sight before him. She was wearing little to nothing. Only a pair of black lacey bra and panties. Dropping the cover he slowly losing his tie and taking off his coat. Demencia could only stare at the man before her. She clenched her leg harder feeling her core become wetter. Her breath became heavy.

She flinched when Blackhat leaned close to her. Cupping her cheek in his palm he began to soother rubbing her arm and slowly made his way to her breast. "Don't worry,  I'll make you feel the most pleasure you ever could have.~ He purred in her ear.

She sivered her face became redder. Feeling his gloved hands on her small pale breast. He started to kiss her neck. Nibbling, sucking, licking. Causing small purple marks to cover her neck and the top of her breast. "Blackie... I-" she couldn't finish. Blackhat captured her lips with his. It was deep and full of passion. Reaching behind her he snapped her bra. Pulling it off of her small breast.

Not breaking his kiss Blackhat pushed the girl down on the mattress. She began to unbutton his shirt. Almost ripping the buttons off.

Pulling away from her his normal sinister smirk on his face. Taking off his shirt and throwing it to the floor. He played at the end of her bed. Pulling her closer by her hips. He bit the waistband of her panties and without warning, he ripped them apart and licked her already leaking cunt.

She screamed out in pleasure. Moaning his name as he sucked on her clit. "Oh, god Black." She moaned her voice low. He began to fuck her with his forked tongue. He sucked on her clit harder and started to finger her roughly. Using two of his fingers to prepare her for the main event. She had never felt anything like this.

Her moans got louder as he went faster with his fingers. Her back began to arch. Before she could realize he pulled out. She whined and whimpered desperately for realise. "Hush, don't worry you'll get what you want." He said his voice low and husky. Looking in her golden and black eyes covered in a sheet of lust.

She eyed the man as he began to undo his belt. She sat up and crawl to him. Moving her hands up his muscular chest. His dark skin was hot almost like fire. His eyes followed her every move. When he got his dick out her grabbed her ass and lifted her up and slid her on to him. She winced and moaned in pain. She could feel her hymen break. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He waited for a signal that she was ready. "B-Blackie, move please." She begged moving her hips ever so slightly just for some friction. He smirked flipping over so he was on top. Grabbed her wrist and put them over her head. Without another word, he began to move. Slow at first he didn't want to hurt her...to badly. "Blackhat faster please." She begged her voice higher than normal.

"As you wish," Blackhat said using his other free hand he grabbed her hip and rammed into her. She screamed loudly if Flug and 5.0.5 were here they would have heard. "Quiet. You don't want the whole town to hear you." Blackhat said with a grunt. He began to pound into her with an inhuman amount of speed. Her moans filled the room. He knew this could change things between them but he didn't care. She needed this.

He needed this.

He needed her.

He pounded into her harder. His cock hitting her g-spot. She looked him in the eyes. Sweat. Covered her body. Her breath was heavy. He could feel that he was close. She was As well.

With one final thrust became deep inside of her. He went close to her ear "Cum for me Deme." he said still taming into her. And without another word, she came fast and hard.

Twenty minutes later. Blackhat fixed his tie. Looking over at Demencia she was peacefully sleeping. He warmly smiling warmly at and rubbing her head kissing her forehead. He got up and walked out of her room. One thing for sure he would be more than happy to help her with her next heat.

Holy, mother of bill cipher, I feel dirty as shit. Well, hope you liked it sent feedback. I'll edit it in a few.