remember when a fan put kitty ears and a collar on yoongi?

Yoongi stumbled through the door, scratching at his head. He was grumbling as he slammed the door shut. "Jimin!" he yelled.

Jimin came into the room with his big sweatshirt hanging off of his body. He looked confused as he took in the sight of Yoongi, then burst into laughter. There were fluffy black cat ears on top of Yoongi's head and a thick collar around his neck, complete with a dangling bell.

"Don't fucking laugh at me! Take this bullshit off!" Yoongi screamed, tugging at his hair. "Goddamn it, Hoseok!"

"Hobi hyung did this to you?" Jimin laughed. Yoongi glared at him.

"Yes! He clipped these shits in and they're pulling on my hair! Jimin!" He sped to Jimin and tilted his head down for Jimin to unclip the ears. "Please. The pins are killing me. How do people wear these?!"

Jimin just giggled behind his hand. "I like the collar."

Yoongi groaned and picked his head up, tugging at the collar. "I can't get the clasp. Please, help."

Jimin kept laughing. His giggles turned higher. "You look so cute in it, Daddy! Like a little kitty! I told you you were a kitty!"

"Jiminie baby, please take it off. Daddy doesn't like it." Yoongi tried to unclip the ears, but they just pulled his hair painfully.

"But Daddy's a cute little kitty cat. The ears match your hair!" Jimin laughed into his hands.

Yoongi smacked his head into the nearby wall. "Please."

"Hmmm... But Daddy is so cute." Jimin reached out and hit the bell on the collar, making it jingle.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Jiminie," he whined.

Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, kissing him momentarily. "Okay, Daddy. But you gotta do something for me first."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows in question. Jimin just smiled back at him sweetly. Yoongi rolled his eyes again as he understood. He grumbled and looked down at Jimin's lips again, attempting to kiss him. Jimin moved back a bit to avoid him.

"Nuh-uh! Do it first!" Jimin demanded.

Yoongi groaned before he looked at Jimin with a straight face. He blatantly said a low toned, "Meow."

"Daddy! Like a kitty!"

Yoongi huffed a laugh. He leaned his head down and looked up at Jimin with wide eyes. He pouted slightly and let out a high 'meow'. Jimin cooed and hugged him close.

"You're so cute, Daddy. Thank youuu~!" Jimin giggled and unclasped the collar, setting it down on the table beside them. Yoongi let out a relieved breath. Jimin reached up and unpinned the ears, placing them down as well.

Yoongi took his index finger under Jimin's chin and lifted his head. He leaned in, keeping his finger in place, and kissed Jimin softly. Jimin melted into his touch while his mind blanked. Yoongi moved his hand to Jimin's neck and pulled him closer. Jimin tugged on Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi finally pulled away with a smile.

Jimin growled at Yoongi. "How do you always win these games, Daddy? It's not fair."

Yoongi shrugged. "I gotta win."

Jimin grumbled. "Daddy can always win if he kisses me like that. It's not fair... but I get kisses!"

Yoongi chuckled and kissed him again.