bad day?

Jimin walked through the front door of his and Yoongi's apartment and promptly slammed the door shut. He threw his bag to the floor and screamed into his palms. Rubbing at his face, his squeezed his eyes shut and pulled on his hair.

When Jimin finally looked up, Yoongi was leaning on the wall, staring at him with his arms crossed. Jimin groaned and walked to him, collapsing into Yoongi's awaiting arms. Yoongi smiled and rubbed Jimin's back. The younger was wearing one of Yoongi's sweaters and cuddled up to the elder happily, snuggling further into Yoongi's scent.

"Bad day?" Yoongi whispered, kissing the shell of Jimin's ear gently.

Jimin whimpered and clung to Yoongi tighter, nuzzling into the fabric of his shirt. He nodded slowly with his eyes still shut tight.

Yoongi pet through his hair. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Jimin let out a deep breath. He spoke, his words muffled, "I wanna drown my sorrows in coffee."

The elder chuckled. "Let's get that coffee then."

He took Jimin's hands in his and led the younger to the kitchen, sitting him down at the table. Jimin sank into his seat with a pout. Yoongi moved around the kitchen, grabbing mugs and turning on the coffee maker.

"Hyung?" Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi paused and looked back at him. "Hm?"

Jimin smiled bashfully. "French vanilla?"

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head. "And here I thought you meant real coffee. Yes, Jiminie, I'll make you your fake cappuccino coffee."

Jimin giggled softly and put his elbow on the table, resting his chin on his hand that was covered by his sleeve. He watched Yoongi fondly, smiled when the elder rolled up his sleeves to work the coffee machine.

The elder sat back down at the table and slid Jimin his mug. "Now, please tell me about your awful day so I, your new husband, can make it a thousand times better."

Jimin smiled and pulled the coffee to him, looking down into it and reveling in the warmth that spread along his face. "None of my kids listened to me. And they yelled at me and called me ignorant and pushy."

Yoongi took a drink of his still boiling coffee and sighed. "So a really shitty day."

Jimin pouted and took a small sip of his own. "Yeah."

"Can I make it better?" Yoongi asked, leaning on his elbows on the table and staring at Jimin.

The younger looked up at him expectantly. His hair fell into his eyes and his lips parted. Yoongi reached out to hold his cheek, smoothing his fingers across Jimin's jawline with a smile.

"My baby's so pretty."

Jimin's face lit up and he giggled, bringing a sweater paw to cover his mouth. Yoongi grinned and took another sip of his coffee. Jimin began swinging his feet unconsciously and blushing.

"Lookit you! You're so precious, baby." Yoongi cupped Jimin's face in his hands, staring into his eyes with a grin. "You know what'd make me really happy?"

Jimin widened his eyes. "What?" he asked excitedly, his voice already getting higher.

Yoongi tilted his head a bit. "If Daddy could see his baby."

Jimin giggled again, louder this time, and leaned into Yoongi's touch. He mumbled a soft, "Daddy." He closed his eyes happily. Yoongi leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

"Hey, baby."

Jimin kicked his feet, cuddling his mug now for the warmth. "Hii~!"

Yoongi downed his coffee. Jimin pouted at his mug and pushed it away with a scrunch of his nose.

"You ask me to make you your fake coffee and then you won't drink it?" Yoongi teased. He put a hand on his chest, trying to keep his act up despite Jimin's giggles. "What do you want now, huh? Do I gotta get you somethin' else?!"

Jimin laughed and nodded enthusiastically. He clapped his hands. "Juice, juice, juice, juice, juice, juice, ju—"

Yoongi put his hands up to stop the little, laughing. "Okay, okay. The prince can have juice."

Jimin clapped his hands happily. Yoongi stood up and began pouring Jimin's favourite juice into a sippy cup. When Yoongi put it in front of Jimin, the younger grabbed it with both hands and starting drinking from it immediately.

Jimin made a satisfied sound and smiled around the cup. "Yummy."

Yoongi laughed. "I bet." He took Jimin's coffee off the table and put it in the sink, then sat back down with Jimin.

"Daddy," Jimin mumbled with the cup still in his mouth.

"Yes, my love?" Yoongi gazed at him.

"Still sad." Jimin sniffled.

"Oh, baby," Yoongi said. He stood and picked Jimin up from his chair, resting the little on his hip. "Come on, we can go watch a movie and cuddle." He reached down to get Jimin's sippy cup and handed it to the younger, who took it with a happy hum.

"Okay, Daddy," Jimin responded, a grin spreading on his face.

Yoongi carried the younger to the bedroom and put him on the bed. "Wanna get out of these clothes first?" Jimin nodded thankfully.

Jimin continued to sip from his cup while Yoongi undressed him, then put him in one of Yoongi's own shirts and a pair of comfy pyjama pants. He put the fuzziest socks they owned on his feet as well. Jimin pulled the sleeves of Yoongi's shirt over his hands and snuggled into one of his palms.

"Smells like Daddy," he giggled.

Yoongi smiled and picked Jimin up again, grabbing his favourite teddy bear as well. Jimin rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder and closed his eyes.

Once they were in the living room, Yoongi let Jimin land on the couch and he cuddled up next to him. Jimin pulled his knees to his chest and kept the cup near his mouth, chewing on it lightly. Yoongi noticed and reached over to the coffee table, picking up one of Jimin's pacifiers. Jimin squealed when he saw it and moved the cup from his mouth, leaving his mouth wide open for Yoongi to place the pacifier between his lips.

Yoongi laughed and did just that, beaming when Jimin hummed happily and cuddled up to Yoongi.

"What would you like to watch, baby?"

Jimin giggled and made grabby hands towards the remote. The elder gave the remote to the little, letting him pick what they were gonna watch. Jimin giggled occasionally throughout the movie, but Yoongi kept an eye on him rather than watching it. The younger looked happy again, smiling continuously and unconsciously snuggling closer and closer to Yoongi. The elder just pet through his hair and lulled him to sleep so he would get the rest he'd been missing. Jimin fell asleep in his arms, sucking every so often on the pacifier and curled his sweater paws up by his face on Yoongi's lap.