jimin's the best stress relief

Yoongi groaned into his hands, elbows resting on the table. He felt Jimin come up behind him and brush his small fingers through his messy hair. The gesture calmed him down and he leaned back, tipping his head back so Jimin could kiss him.

"It's alright, hyung. You're fine," Jimin said, his soft voice soothing Yoongi's nerves. He pressed a small kiss to the elder's forehead.

Yoongi smiled softly, his eyes closed. "Why did I pick baby blue for a colour scheme? I can't get anything done because of the stupid colour. No one has anything that matches. Why did I do this?"

Jimin chuckled under his breath. "Because it's your favourite colour on me."

Yoongi groaned softly. "You're right."

Jimin brushed his fingers through Yoongi's hair again. "Coffee?"

"Please."

Jimin nodded and went to the counter to turn on the coffee maker. Yoongi kept his eyes closed and rested his chin on his palm.

"I love you," Yoongi mumbled, smiling sleepily to himself.

Jimin turned around, eyeing his hyung. "Hm?"

Yoongi shrugged. "Dunno. Love you."

Jimin giggled as he turned back around. "You need some sleep, hyung."

Yoongi chuckled. "Probably. But I love you."

"I love you too, hyung. One cup of coffee and you gotta get some sleep," Jimin demanded as he tampered with the machine.

Yoongi turned around to look at him. He took in his boyfriend's outfit. Jimin was wearing boxers, baby blue, and an oversized white shirt, the collar slipping off one of his shoulders. He looked so pretty. Yoongi walked behind Jimin and hugged his waist, resting his head on the younger's exposed shoulder.

Jimin giggled. "Hi, hyung."

Yoongi grinned. "Hi, baby."

Jimin shook his head. "Bedtime."

"Jiminie," Yoongi whined.

Jimin sighed, sliding a mug over to Yoongi. He took his own and turned in Yoongi's hold.

"Will you cuddle with me?" Yoongi asked, pouting.

Jimin couldn't help the smile. "You're so clingy when you're tired."

"Yeah. So cuddle me," Yoongi demanded, pulling on Jimin's arm.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Yes, hyung."

~

Yoongi threw his phone to the ground in frustration, screaming a bit. He flopped onto the couch and held a pillow over his face, breathing heavily into it. Jimin came over and took the pillow from his hands, smiling down at Yoongi.

"Daddy!"

Yoongi forced a smile. "Baby boy!"

Jimin pouted. "What's wrong, Daddy?"

Yoongi waved his hand. "It's nothing, sweetheart. Do you need something?"

Jimin's face lifted and he nodded quickly. "Oh, yeah, Daddy! Mhm!"

Yoongi grinned for real this time. "How can I help you, little one?"

Jimin tapped his chin for a minute. "Really want to cuddle Daddy. Can I?"

Yoongi opened his arms, smiling as Jimin jumped to lay on top of him. Yoongi hid his face in Jimin's neck, hugging the younger tightly to himself. Jimin coughed a bit, giggling.

"Ahh, Daddy. I missed your cuddles."

"And I missed you," Yoongi mumbled. "You're the best."

"I know," Jimin said, laughing into Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi tutted. "You're keeping me from killing all the people who are being difficult about our wedding."

Jimin nodded. "I know. They're being so... idiots, Daddy! Real..." He giggled and held a hand to the side of his mouth. He whispered, "assholes."

Yoongi gasped, hitting Jimin in the head playfully, smiling when the younger giggled. "I agree but watch your mouth."

"Yes, sir!" Jimin said, faking a deeper voice and raising one hand to his forehead in a mock salute.

Jimin propped himself up on Yoongi's chest, resting his chin on his folded hands. He stared at Yoongi happily while the elder stared back.

"I love you so much, Daddy."

Yoongi grinned and lifted his head to place a kiss on Jimin's nose. "I love you too."

~

Yoongi screamed words into his phone that Jimin would never dare to repeat. He actually covered his mouth with his hand as he laughed at Yoongi's immense swearing vocabulary, not wanting to disturb Yoongi's already frustrating call. Yoongi hung up his phone and threw it onto the couch next to him. He leaned back and rested on the cushions.

"Jiminie!" Yoongi yelled.

Jimin peeked around the corner of the hallway. "Yes, Daddy?"

Yoongi looked up at him. He was pouting, his hair sticking at odd ankles from yanking on it. Yoongi purposefully quivered his lip. "Will you come cuddle Daddy?"

Jimin giggled and used his chance to be a little bit of a brat. "Why?"

"Because Daddy needs his baby."

"Did you not need me before now, Daddy?" Jimin asked, smirking.

"Jiminie, stop teasing," Yoongi groaned playfully. He outstretched his arms and made grabby hands at the younger. "Can you come cuddle me?"

"I can."

"Will you?"

Jimin giggled and nodded, running to the couch. He jumped over the back, landing on top of Yoongi. He snuggled up to the elder immediately. Yoongi sighed happily and wrapped his arms around Jimin, feeling all his stress melt away.

"I love you, baby boy."

"I know!"