Chapter 9

A few hours later and we had finished our meals and were on our way home. I was going to drop Lily at her house, bid her a good night and then head home. So on arrival at Lily's I helped her out the car and walked her up the short slabbed path to her front door. I was just about to say good night when Lily spoke up, looking a little nervous.

“There's nobody home. My Dad is away out, if you want to come in...?” She gestured to the front door.

“Yeah, sure.” She fumbled about with the key, trying to open the door and after several attempts, the door swung open. She welcomed me in and walked me through to the living room. She sat on the cream leather couch and pulled me down with her, giggling as she did so.

“My Dad is away for the weekend with Maddy. He won't be home until Sunday,” she said as she leaned close into my face, her emerald eyes glistening in the poor light. I closed the gap between us taking her by surprise. I closed my eyes and forgot about every, focusing only on Lily. Her hand against the back of my head pushed us closer together, forcing me to deepen the kiss. Placing my hands on the side of her face, I traced my fingers carefully along Lily's cheek bones. She shivered slightly against my touch. I ran my hands down her neck and down her sides before trailing them up her back. She pulled her lips from mine to trail kisses to my ear where she then began nibbling my ear. I moaned quietly at her gesture. Moving down my neck she began kissing and biting, teasing me until I couldn't take it.

I flipped her round in a swift movement so I was straddled on top of her, smiling down at her while she giggled. I brought my lips down upon hers, passion exploding like fireworks. My heartbeat picked up as I began to realise what was happening, what was going to happen if we let it. Lily pushed me off her and I fell off the couch. I lay on my back, worried in case things were moving to fast for Lily, but she peered over the edge of the couch, laughing at me.

“Let's move this party to the bedroom,” she giggled as she leapt up and pranced down the hall, kicking her shoes of and slipping out of her dress as she did so. I took a minute to compose myself before jumping to my feet and following the trail of clothes to Lily's room. I was greeted at Lily's bedroom door. “Let's get you out of those clothes.” Lily said, as she unlaced my dress, slowly. When she was done we both stood there in out underwear staring longingly into each others eyes. I wrapped my arms around Lily's waste, locking our lips as I walked her backwards. I pushed her backwards playfully as we reached her bed. I moved my lips to her flat stomach, kissing it, slowly making my way up to her breasts. Keeping my hands as steady as possible, my fingers worked quickly at the latch of her bra, throwing it behind me once it was off her. She lay there, exposed, her breasts rising and falling with each breath she took. I took her soft skin in my hand squeezing them gently, Lily allowing a small moan of pleasure to escape her lips. I squeezed harder and kissed down her left breast until I came to her nipple. As if in anticipation her nipples were hard as I took one in my mouth and flicked it playfully with my tongue. I nibbled it gently before biting it harder, getting the response I expected as Lily pulled my hair gently. After a few minutes of playing with her breasts I found her mouth again and kissed her. I wanted her.

I pulled back and and looked down at her, she smiled up at me happily.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked her. I wanted to make sure this was what she wanted. I wanted to make sure she didn't feel pressured into doing something she didn't want to do. That wasn't a feeling I would wish upon anyone.

“No, don't stop.” I nodded and made my way back down her stomach. I slid down her panties and threw them blindly across the room. I moved down and settled myself between her legs and kissed the inside of her thighs, teasing her. I continued this until her legs quivered and she was was begging. I ran my fingers up and down her soaking wet slit, and then slid two of them inside her, the wetness of her natural juices made my fingers slide easily in and out. Lily moaned, a lot louder this time. I picked up the speed and the force, and she cried out, each time getting louder. I attacked her clitoris with my tongue with strong flicks of my tongue, tasting her. She tasted so sweet. I continued licking her clitoris, and slid another two fingers inside her filling her up. She was so tight. I could feel her insides clench as she near her peak. I picked up speed, and continued doing what I was doing until I felt her body arch and quiver. She cried out and collapsed on the bed, her breathing heavy and her muscles aching. Her juices flooded my mouth. I made my way up to her and kissed her.

“Are you okay, Lily?” I just wanted to make sure she was okay.

“Never felt better,” she smiled and pulled me back down and returned the favour.