1

[ Taeyong | Kun | Jaehyun | Jeno | Lucas | Jungwoo | Jaemin ]

Lucas swings his bookbag over his shoulder as he walks his way towards his not so important best friend, Jaehyun. He immediately crinkles his nose as he stares down at the mountain of love letters piling up in his locker. "Well, aren't you the popular one?"

Jaehyun makes a face and then yanks Lucas's locker door open. He points to the overflowing letters which were by far twice the mountain load he has. "Speak for yourself. I bet you half of mine are addressed to you."

Raising his brow, Lucas stops for a second. He could have sworn he cleaned out his locker in the morning. Something is up and he needs to get to the bottom of this. "Not even. Look, this one is for you."

Jaehyun blinks at the sight of a pink envelope with some sort of scribble on it. Honestly, it looks pretty half-ass, but that's not what makes him widen his eyes. Oh no, it's totally not the fact Taeyong wrote it. Not that. "H—hey, give me that."

Flicking his gaze, Lucas holds the letter high up in the air. It's times like this where he thanks the universe for blessing him with height. "I'll give it back only if you help pick up my little brother from the stupid daycare center across the street."

"Dude, you know I can't today. I have afterschool cram class." Jaehyun hisses, explaining how if he ditches, it's going to be the end of him. "My mom will chop off my dick."

Sighing, Lucas drops the letter into his best friend's hands and gives him the look of utter disappointment. It's a good thing Jaehyun's so used to this look. "You say that every single time."

Jaehyun sobs, grabbing his imaginary tissue from thin air. It's really true. His mom warned him so many times and each time he disobeys, it's one step closer to the chopping board. "Sorry man. I still want my dick, okay?"

"Nah, I totally understand." Lucas mouths, closing his locker. "I just don't really like picking up Nana all by myself."

Ah, Jaehyun knows. It's quite obvious Lucas doesn't get along with his younger brother. For some odd reason, ever since Jaemin turned five, he's been giving Lucas the silent treatment. "Don't worry about it. Maybe, he will grow out of it?"

Lucas can only hope so. He really wants to bond with his little brother, but every single time he gets close to him, he starts screaming and crying. It really sucks because one time, the police came and thought he was actually trying to kidnap the poor boy. "He's five. Do you know what he said to me the other day?"

"What?" Jaehyun says, rubbing his chin. He can only guess it probably went along the lines of 'I hate you'.

Sucking the inside of his cheek, Lucas flops his arms up. "He said I ate you, but you know what he means."

Damn, he's already five and knows how to hate people. This kid is going places. "All I can say is Nana knows his stuff."

"You're no help at all." Lucas turns his head as he starts walking towards the exit. "I'll see you tomorrow. Tell me how it goes with Taeyong."

-
A/N:
Ay! So this might be another long ass fic. Only cause I want to sort of write something in a different setting.

Also, there's going to be the dreamies in here but they're like actual kids. 😌 like smol and cute, but a little evil 😈🔪