3

[ Taeyong | Kun | Jaehyun | Jeno | Lucas | Jungwoo | Jaemin ]

Jeno tumbles around the playground as he shows his two friends the Moomin band-aid he got earlier. "Jungwoo gave me this because I'm a big boy now."

Donghyuck, the little boy who was still sucking on a pacifier, rolled his eyes. There was nothing special about a band-aid and even if it had Moomin on it, he isn't a special snowflake. With a pout, he squints his eyes and crinkles his nose. "So what, I'm a bigger boy."

"Says the baby with the pacifier," Mark says, grinning at the sight of Donghyuck bursting into flames. It's his usual thing, to pick on him only because he's always saying the stupidest shit ever.

With his little arms, Donghyuck was ready to punch Mark's ugly smirk off his face. It's too bad he has the worst aim out of all the kids here because not even luck can save him out of this.

"I will make you go pee-pee in your panties!" Donghyuck closes his eyes as he swings his fist towards Mark. The thing was, he didn't hit his target, but rather, got someone innocent involved.

Yeah, that innocent bystander was none other than the quiet loner, Jaemin. No one dares to make conversation with him because he gives off the 'if you talk to me, I will steal all your snacks' look. Gulping, Donghyuck pretends he's okay, but really he just wet his pants. "I—I didn't mean to hit you. It was for Mark."

Sending a glare towards Donghyuck, Jaemin dropped his toy truck to the ground and had the biggest frown on his face. If looks could kill, then Donghyuck would probably be dead right now. "P—please don't hurt me!"

Have no fear, Jeno is here to save the day! With his invisible Superman cape, he will protect his friend, but he can also attack. It's quite obvious Jaemin was getting pretty irritated with the whole 'fake superhero' pretend act.

"Stop right there you evil poop! Are you bullying my friend?" Jeno huffs, putting both his hands up in the air. He's seen this in the big box thingie once and this is what the police do when they catch someone bad."

"You nincompoop! That's what the bad guys do." Mark hisses, raising his seagull eyebrows up and down. "Can't you do anything right?"

Jeno tilts his head cutely and pouts. Has his whole life been a whole lie? He mentally sobs, feeling so betrayed. He's never going to watch television again. "Y—you're under arrest!"

"For what?" Jaemin grits his teeth as he gives Jeno a good old headbutt to the ground. "Unless you have evidence, you can't arrest me."

Sniffing his nose, Jeno can feel something watery in his eyes. No! He has to be a big boy. Superman never cries and if he wants to be a Superman to protect his friends, he has to be strong. "Put your hands where I can see them!"

Jaemin ignores Jeno and goes back to pick up his toy truck. The thing was, the moment he turned around, Jeno was in attack mode. With everything he got, the boy used his teeth and bit on Jaemin's arm. And the worst part? Jeno wouldn't let go until he got an apology.

Trying to shake him off, Jaemin slaps Jeno on the face. Let's just say it was super effective, but this boy has a powerful set of teeth. If being nice didn't solve a thing, then the next best solution was to...

"Stop biting me!" Jaemin pulls on Jeno's hair with his left arm. It was of no use. This boy was tough and the definition of everything annoying.

Drooling all over Jaemin's arm, Jeno widens his grin and feels proud of what he has accomplished so far. This will teach him a thing or two to mess with his friend. "Nuh uh, only after you apoopagize."

The two went on for a couple of minutes until the grown-ups had to step in. Jaemin didn't notice his older brother walking towards him. As Jeno was about to give Jaemin his signature knuckle sandwich, he accidentally hits Lucas instead.

To make things worse, Lucas always repays punches. Even if it's from a little boy. With Jaemin in his arms, Lucas forms his fist up in the air and goes to defend his little brother. It was quite obvious, Jungwoo had seen the whole thing.

Mark sweats as he elbows Donghyuck. He hisses underneath his breath blaming his stupid best friend for causing this whole mess. "So are you going to tell them, or should I?"

Before Donghyuck could reply, he gasps with his mouth forming a big 'o'. It all happened so quickly. The two witnessed Jungwoo getting punched by Jaemin's older brother right in the forbidden area.

All they could do was grab their nonexistent tissues along with some fake tears. "Poor Jungwoo, he can't have kids anymore."

Mark pushes his chin back and slaps Donghyuck for the third time. "Really, is that all you're worried now?

-
A/N:
Kids can be so fiesty! And whoops, Lucas you had one job. You can't even protect Nana? 😡

+ The apoopagize was intentional!