7

[ Taeyong | Kun | Jaehyun | Jeno | Lucas | Jungwoo | Jaemin ]

Lucas heaves a loud sigh the moment he arrives at the daycare center. These days, he's spending his youth in the best way possible. Wow, he's so overjoyed! His face might fall off from all this smiling.

"Play nice, kids!" Jungwoo huffs, blowing his bangs at the sight of Jeno chasing Jaemin with a stick. "It's dangerous waving that around."

Rolling his eyes, Jeno sticks out his tongue and wiggles his little butt towards Jungwoo. It was quite obvious no one in the daycare center listened to Jungwoo and sometimes, he has to show this really mean face for the kids to behave properly.

"It's not like I want to chase him!" Jeno continues to dash, sporting a cute pout. "He stole my shiny-shiny and won't give it back!"

By that, Jeno really meant the little marble he carries everywhere in his pocket. The little boy couldn't even take a nap knowing he doesn't have his marble in his hand. To be honest, Jungwoo isn't exactly sure why Jeno brings his marble everywhere, but it must be really important to him. "Jaemin, give his marble back!"

Jaemin crosses his shoulders and fists the marble in his hand. He wasn't about to let Jeno have his way. After all, he was the kid who played with his toy truck without permission. "H-he touched my truck-

The moment Jaemin turned around to reply to Jungwoo he had fallen to the ground. Not a second later, he notices the marble wasn't in his hands. With a gulp, he tries his best to close his eyes, hoping it would magically appear in his hand. "Abracadabra!"

Shoot! The grown-ups were all liars. His mom and dad specifically told Jaemin if he were to happen to want something to appear, he had to say the magic word. Turning his head around, Jaemin looked at Jeno with sorry eyes.

"Before you get mad at me, I didn't mean to lose it," Jaemin says, twisting his ankles as he fumbles with his fingers. It was obvious Jeno had realized what had happened, considering his special marble wasn't in his hand anymore.

Rubbing his eyes, Jeno starts making noises with his mouth. It came in the form of hiccups before the actual tears came. "Y—you meanie beanie! How could you?"

Jaemin looks at Jeno while scratching his head. In all honesty, he doesn't know what to do in these types of situations. All he knows is he was wrong this time and he has to fix this. Digging into his pockets, he reveals a miniature toy car. It was the size of a peanut, but good enough. "H—here. Since I lost something precious to you, I'm giving you what I treasure the most."

"You would really-really do that for me?" Jeno says, tilting his head up towards him. He had his usual eye smile, only this time it was one hundred times cuter and made Jaemin blush a little. "Yeah, take it before I change my mind."

It didn't take long for Jungwoo to grin as he had witnessed the whole thing. A day ago, he was worried Jaemin wouldn't have made any friends, but from the looks of it, he's a natural.

"That's our Nana," Lucas says, waving his hand towards him. It was obvious Jungwoo had no idea what he was talking about, considering there was no 'Nana' person here.

Lifting up his perfectly arched brow, Jungwoo turns to face Lucas. "Our, Nana?"

"Oh, I meant to say Jaemin. It's a nickname my parents gave him." He continues, sending a wink towards Jungwoo. "It's cute, right?"

The thing was, that wasn't the point. The point was Lucas had said the word 'our' and automatically Jungwoo started to feel his face heat up. Doesn't that mean they're—nope, goodbye impure thoughts! Not in this Christian household.

"Hey, are you blushing?" Lucas snorts, pointing to Jungwoo's cheeks.

Clearing his throat, Jungwoo sends his notorious evil glare and hits Lucas on the shoulder. "I—I'm not!" He continues, gesturing the teen to follow him. "Help me out with passing out the snacks."

"And, what if I refuse?" Lucas smirks as he walks beside him. Oh there it was, the pinkish hue on his face. How cute. "Are you going to punish me?"

Gritting his teeth, Jungwoo ignores Lucas as he heads towards the kitchen. Asking this idiot for help was no use. He has hungry kids to feed and this pile of stupid was flat out being uncooperative. It's official, karma is a bitch.

-
A/N:
The s.s nomin has sailed! 🎉
Ugh, I start summer school tomorrow so updates might be a little slow during midterms. 😢
Idk why, but I love writing the interactions with the mini dreamies. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. ❤️