Prologue

☀️Your POV☀️

Ive always wanted to somewhere in Mexico, I never had anyone to go with, so if I go, I'd go by myself.
Online I go onto a website where I could buy my ticket to Cancún Mexico. The pictures were lovely, I already imagined myself in the hot whether, getting a gorgeous tan. Waking up in the morning to see the crystal blue sea, room service bringing me my favorite snacks and favorite drink. Maybe even meeting a cute guy there.
After all of the steps to buying a ticket, it was finally a dream come true. I quickly looked up what hotel I should stay in.
All these dreams were popping in my head. Running in the cold water to refresh my skin which was warm from the shining sun. The swimsuits I would flaunt on the beach.
After all the purchases were made, I decided to go on Instagram to check out my feed. A picture from Tom Holland- my super beautiful famous crush, uploaded to his Instagram Stories and it was a picture of a plane window and outside was a flowing sea, and beautiful islands full of green. The caption read.
"Guess where I'm headed?"
A lot of places came to mind, like Hawaii or somewhere tropical.
I was also set for my tropical vacation. Adventure awaited me.