Chapter 6

Your POV☀️ (short chapter)

  I woke up with a sore neck. My body was also a bit sore. I sit up remembering what had happened yesterday. I look over and see Tom setting plates of food on a table nearby.

  "Tom?" I ask. He turns around and chuckles.

  "You're awake!" He cheerfully rushes to the bed and kisses my forehead before rushing back to the food.
"I have food!" He grins.

  "I see that." I awkwardly laugh and get off the bed. A whiff of bacon passes my nose.
"Bacon?" I walk over to Tom, slowly. My legs burning a bit.

  "Woah, you okay?" He noticed the way I walked.

  "Yes. A bit sore- thats all." I sigh and look at the breakfast Tom brought- It was egg and bacon.
Tom nudges my arm with his elbow, laughing a bit.

"Sore, huh?" He continues to tease me by poking my legs.
I scoff

"Shut up." I playfully push him.
I look down at the food he brought.

"Thanks Tom." I kiss his cheek and walk away to sit and eat. I sit down at his mini table.
He sits across from me still laughing a bit, with his plate of eggs and bacon.
I roll my eyes and try to keep in my laughter. Letting out a small grin.

  "You're cute." Tom snaps a piece of my bacon and take it for himself to eat.

  "Hey!" We both laugh. For a moment as I eat, I felt his eyes. Study me. It felt different from the other times he creepily stared at me, which I totally loved.
I look up and Tom blushes.

  "What?" I say with a mouthful of eggs.

  "You are so beautiful." I look down to look at what I was wearing. I was wearing his shorts that were too big on me, and a t-shirt that was also big on me. My hair was all messed up and wild. I gave him a look, knowing I had yesterday's makeup on my face.

  "Are you kidding me?" I laugh.
"Thanks Tom." I extended my arm to grab his hand. We held hands for a second before he shyly clears his throat.

  "Can I tell you something?" Tom sighs nervously.

  "Yeah. Anything Tom. You know you can tell me anything." I scoot my chair in closer and look at him carefully.

  "(y/n). I don't know if i'll sound crazy or stupid or something, but I want to say this one thing to you, before I regret not saying anything later. " He stands up all heroic like.

  "I love you (y/n)." I quickly stood up with him. At first confused, then flattered, then happy.

  "Tom." I smiled and kept smiling. The word love filled my heart. I wanted to contain my happiness but I really couldn't. I felt the same way, every time I would look at him, I would feel like he was the center of the universe. My stomach would curl up and my brain would shut down. I chuckle and grab his hands.

"Tom, I love you too." He leans in and kisses me once then twice. He pulls me in a hug and his arms were strongly wrapped around me. He sighs in relief.

"I didn't think you'd feel the same way." He squeezes me tighter and lifts my feet of the ground, spinning me around. I laugh as we spin in circles. He stops spinning and puts me down. Feeling a bit dizzy.

"I love you I love you I love you." He says in between the kisses he was leaving all over my cheeks and my whole face. I continue to laugh until he lets go.

"I have a whole day planned for us." He holds my hips , bringing them close to his body. I was so overwhelmed with happiness, I nodded.

"What are we doing?" I asked as I wrap my arms around his neck. I look into his joyful eyes. I could tell he had a lot planned for today.

"You ask too many questions." Tom laughs and kisses my nose before letting go and walking to his dresser.

"I'm gonna' get ready and we can get some clothes from your room so we can go." Tom searches for clothes in his dresser.

"Okay." I wait for Tom to change into his clothes by making a super messy bun, he was wearing a black and white stripped button up shirt, paired with black skinny jeans.

"You ready?" I fix my super messy bun to look a little bit less messier.

"Yeah lets go." I start to walk out the door but Tom's grip stops me. He was holding my wrist. I looked at him confused, and I was kind of scared. What's going on?
Tom then slides his fingers in between mine and squeezes my hands. I giggle and pull him out the door.

"Can you please tell me where were going?" I whine to Tom as we walk hand in hand down the hallway.

"You'll find out."
"I hope you know how to ride a horse." He whispers.