Chapter 5

☀️Your POV☀️ (smut warning)

  "O-ok." I say breathlessly.
Tom pushes the car door open and walk out. I follow him into his hotel. As we were rushing down the hallways of the hotel, I reach for Tom's hand. He smiles and starts pulling me, he jogged to his room, as I tried to keep up with him. The hallway was filled with running footsteps and giggles that echoed around us.
Tom stops in front of the room door, opening it.
He walks in, and shuts the door behind me, grabbing my body and slamming it against the closed door. He presses his lips against mine, getting that taste that I missed dearly. I rub my leg against his, and cup his face with my hands. His arms are wrapped around my waist. We both move our mouth simultaneously, our tongues brushing against each others.

  "(y/n). Ive been waiting for this for a long time now." He whispers and he pulls away.

  "It hasn't even been a full day." I giggle. "But me too." He pushes his body harder onto mine. Our lips lock together, moving together. His tongue enters my mouth, getting more of his taste. I moan quietly, begging for more of him.

He pulls away from our heated kiss and makes his way towards his bed. I place myself onto his bed, seductively moving my body. My whole body felt warm when Tom stood at the foot of the bed to unbutton his shirt. He playfully throws it at my face.

"Hey!" I laugh. As I throw the shirt off my face he's already making his way towards me. He places his hand on my leg, Tom kicks off his shoes, I sit up as Tom kneels on the bed. I watch him remove my shoes and throwing them to the side of the bed. I grab the bottom of my dress and pull it up to throw it over my head, my hair all ruffled. Tom watches me try to remove my bra.

"Do you need help?" He places his hands on my back and grabs the hooks of my bra, unclipping them. I grab the straps and throw it off. Tom stares at my breast as they bounce with my movements.

"Wow you're pretty good at that."

"Let me show you what else i'm good at."

I scoot closer to Tom and grab the buckle of his belt. I help Tom remove his belt, and unbuckle his pants, slipping them down his muscular legs. I look up at Tom, he smiles and he watches me reach for the edge of his boxers. I slowly pull them down. My face blushing instantly as his cock bounces up.
I lay down and Tom grabs both legs and pulls me closer, the back on my knee resting on his thighs.

  "(y/n).. I want you." He mumbles.
Tom pushes my panties aside, too excited to even pull them off. I felt a force of his penetration as his cock slides in, the thickness filling my walls. I moan his name slightly as he thrusts in and out slowly. Tom grabs my hips to thrust more force into me. I moaned breathless, my legs wrapped around him created even more force. Tom starts panting. I throw my head back quickly, Tom pulls out to remove my panties, throwing them next to my dress laying on the ground. He grabs my back and pulls my body closer to him to sit on his lap, our noses almost touching. I moan his name before he slides his cock back into me. I bounce up and down. He tucks his head down, moaning my name. I forcefully keep bouncing up and down before my legs grew tired. I stop and Tom plants kisses all over my neck. He grabs his cock and slides it out, letting me reposition myself to lay down.

  "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are." He feels my body, sending tingles everywhere. I just scoff and watch him kneel in front of me, a devilish look taking over him. I moan as he sticks his tip in, teasing me. He slowly pushes his cock back into me. I stutter and moan his name as he places his hands on my hips, squeezing them. I look into his eyes, filled with passion and lust. Both our breaths grow heavier. He starts to pound into me heavier with more force. I bite my lips and curl my toes forcefully. Pleasure filling me all over. I could feel Tom's eyes on my body, as he thrusts harder. I could feel Tom's cock get close to hitting my g-spot.

  "Keep.. going." I say in between breaths. I clench my hands into a fist to cope with the pleasure. A burst of pleasure exits through me, Tom pulls away surprised. I try to catch my breath.

  "(y/n)."

  "Y-yeah?"

  "Can I keep going?" I look at Tom, who still was waiting to cum. I nod and sit up.

  "Lay back." I grab his body. Tom confusingly lays back. I sit on his cock and Tom flinches. I bounce up and down slowly. Pleasure fills me up again. Tom gropes my thighs as I move. I arch my back to create more movement. I place my hand on top of his that were squeezing my thighs. I bounces faster, and from underneath Tom helps create more force by thrusting, our bodies rocking together.

  "(y/n).. I think i'm about to.." He squeezes my thighs harder and I try to bounce my body faster. He groans and throws his head back. His body twitches and I get off and sit beside him. I place my fingers around his cock and begin to jerk my hand. I continue to jerk my hand on his cock faster. A sudden rush of cum squirts out, landing all over my lower chest and thighs. He groans in pleasure as he sits up. Both us out of breath.

  "I've been waiting for this for a while now." I joke. He scoffs

  "Is that all I am to you?" He sarcastically rolls his eyes as he sits up. I grab his face.

  "Of course not." I wrinkle my nose and peck a kiss on him. He smiles.

  "I know I was just joking." Tom chuckles quietly. 

~

Tom threw me a pair of his basketball shorts, also throwing an old t-shirt for me to wear. He asked if I could stay with him for the night.

  "Is there anything you'd like to watch?" Tom pulls up his sweat pants then throws himself onto the bed.

  "Maybe we can watch a movie?" I fumble to get the shorts on.
"We can rent a movie?" I threw myself onto his bed next to him.

  "Okay, lets look." He holds out his arms, enough for me to squeeze my body in for a hug. I smirk as my head lands on his bare chest. He passes me the remote and I look through Netflix.
I click on "Thor Ragnarok"

  "I really like this movie." I smile as I cuddle closer to Tom.

  "Me too Doll." Tom leans over and kisses my head lightly. I set the remote down and place my hand on his chest. My leg wraps around his leg. We were cuddling.
The movie starts playing and a few minutes in I look up at Tom. His eyes were starting to close and he was resting his head. I reach for the remote again and turn off the TV.

  "Goodnight Tom." I brush my hand against his chest. I shut my eyes.

  "Goodnight (y/n)" I heard Tom mumble. I open my eyes and look over at a sleepy Tom, squishing my body closer. Shutting my eyes again, I fall asleep in Tom's arms.