Chapter 7

•Your POV•

I sat on the bed inside the little room of the emergency room. Tom sat, his hand rubbing my knee as I angrily held my broken arm. I hear Tom chuckle for a quick second.
  "Whats so funny?" I squint my eyes at him. Before Tom could answer, there was a knock on the door. The doctor came in.
  "Hello (Y/n). How are you today?" The doctor looks at her computer and then examines my arm. I flinch as she reaches over to touch my arm.
  "Well my day was pretty good until this happened." The doctor laughed.
  "How did this happen?" She asked as she looked at Tom, then at me again.
  "Okay so-"
  "(Y/n), let me tell the story." Tom interrupts me. I roll my eyes and nod my head.
  "Sure." Tom sits up to explain the story.

•about an hour before / Tom's POV•

  As I parked the car I turn over and look at (Y/n). She was gazing at all of the horses, and all the people passing by.
  "You excited?" I ask as I grab her head and kiss the top of her head.
  "Totally! I see a really cute horse!" She continues to stare out the window as she fixes her hair.
  "Lets go then." I get out the car with (Y/n) and  grab her by the hand. She ignores me- again staring at the horses. She seems to be fascinated by a horse a lot. We cruise around and end up looking at the horses that were getting groomed.
  "Look! That beautiful horse right there!" She points at a horse, and it was just a brown horse with a few white patterns on it. I think she's just excited to ride a horse for the first time.
  "You guys here for the horse riding service?" A guy approached us, he seemed to be the owner of this place. I smiled.
  "Yes! Hello." I pull (Y/n) closer. She looks up at me, her eyes full of excitement.
  "Okay well lets get you started."
The man told us about the horses and gave us directions in which to follow to keep on the track and how much we will be paying , and helping (Y/n) learn about riding horses, all that boring stuff. She chose a simple brown horse, I have to admit, she looked amazing on that horse. I choose a tan colored horse.
  "Can you take a picture of us?" (Y/n) shyly asked one of the employees. They agreed. We both smiled for the picture, now that I think about it, I don't think (Y/n) and I have many pictures together.
  As we began to start riding the horses, I could see the excitement on her face.
  "You like it?" She nods as an answer.
  "I feel like one of those sheriffs in the old movies." She chuckles and she holds up the rein. "You know what i'm talking about right?"
  "Yes (Y/n)" I laugh as she keeps the rein held up.
  "Watch."  She starts moving the rein up and down imitating an old sheriff, she also yells 'Ya' also like in the movies, and she kicks her feet slightly. Suddenly the horse speeds up. I can hear her scrambling words with panic.
  "(Y/n)!" I yell as her horse continues to run, it seems like she looses balance, so I watch her fall down and slam down, falling on her arm.

•present/ your POV•

  Tom wraps his arm around me, touching my cast and sling.
  "Looks good on you." He jokes. I just shake my head as we approach his car.
  "Was this what you had plan for the day?" I ask as I open the car door and carefully get in. I shut the door with my one good arm and Tom buckles himself in.
  "Help me." I look at Tom, which is all buckled up. Tom unbuckled himself and reaches over to my seatbelt and buckles it for me.
  "Thank you Doll." I smile, Tom's face inches from mine. He kisses my lips slowly.
  "My poor Doll." He frowns, sarcastically I assume.
  "Yeah yeah.. just drive." I chuckle.
  "You want some food? How bout we get some Chinese food?" Tom buckled himself in again.
  "Please." I sigh and rest my head against the window.
  "Guess i'll have to take care of you now, you're never leaving my sight."

-

authors note:
was this a good chapter, no, will i made the next chapter better , yes. Im sorry for not updating in such a long time- school. i really want to start writing again, i love it, and i love you all that are reading and supporting this awful fanfiction. thank you :) - a.a